Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

"
Illoday wrote:
no balance change to dead skills and Ascendancy classes kinda dissapointing replaying the same omni meta and loop shit

exactly
sedantes
No gems change ?

quality, skills or support gems, no change or balance ? :)
Sad panda.... Bloodlines and Nemesis provided a nice added magic/rare packs options.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
It's cool they are bringing in Archnemesis to replace Bloodline/Nemesis.... with one exception.

For gods sake, get rid of Trickster!!!!! I can't imagine anyone will enjoy trying to chase down a nemesis with that mod.
Hopefully the introduction of micromanagement, via the league mechanics, and the Uber, Uber bosses will keep the whales playing for longer and more money for Tencent, sorry I meant GGG. For the non whales you can watch the streamers do uber, uber bosses and maybe give them money. Everyone else can skip the league as there's nothing new to get excited about.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
Phadin wrote:

For gods sake, get rid of Trickster!!!!! I can't imagine anyone will enjoy trying to chase down a nemesis with that mod.

That...and non-melee Consecrator.
nice no balance changes. but i think for 3.19 we will see a ton of them
"
Fixed a bug where the Gaze into the Abyss Atlas Passive was not applying in The Shaper's Realm.

I was wondering why I was getting 3 shaper rares with a passive that boosts shaper drops by +3.
Last edited by Fleezblarp on May 7, 2022, 1:09:59 PM
Please make a different choice about DD.
I know what you said; I know it will be hard to take back.
Please make a different choice and fix the bug.
whats controllers will be good to use since they will be able to be used next patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info