Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

<8^)
“Fear not the man who lusts. Fear not the man who hates. Fear the man who feels nothing at all."

- Rigwald, the Wolven King
This league looks really boring to me. Sad, I wanted to play this league but whatever.
Just give us PoE 2 already.
Lovely how low challengers(20-) cry about skipping next league. They were not doing much this league either so they won't be missed.

Some ppl are just never satisfied with improvements like map passive tree(best thing after 3.0) or more uber bosses and backcap next league before even trying. These kind of ppl are not being missed.
Did HH got nerfed ????
Last edited by Eviltachyon on May 7, 2022, 7:49:28 PM
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Lovely how low challengers(20-) cry about skipping next league. They were not doing much this league either so they won't be missed.

Some ppl are just never satisfied with improvements like map passive tree(best thing after 3.0) or more uber bosses and backcap next league before even trying. These kind of ppl are not being missed.

Say only SC skiller who copy build, stay more hrs on trade then with gameplay and dont have IRL :D Funny
Yeah, you need only urself and farming bots right? :D
But be carefull ... you have only 2 support packs. These kind of ppl are not being missed say others XD

Best state of this game with under 5k steam players ... ur right ofc :D
"
impulze3 wrote:
Positives
- New broken crafting mechanic
- Paragon levels "ooba ooba content"
- No more volatiles & bloodlines on death effects
- Interesting Challenge rewards
- More atlas customization

Negatives
- No new skills
- No buffs to melee
- No buffs to trickster, chieftain, jugg and other underused ascendancies
- No infused currency ( Harvest itemization)
- No veiled exalted orb, prismatic chromatic orb ( Betrayal itemization )
- Headhunter nerfed indirectly
- No armour packs in supporter packs

reading and talking shit about replies instead of being an actual content creator, who could that be?

+1 Exactly sir.
I can just add :
- No rework/add option to boring repetetive act lvling

And that point about content creator is great :D (she with mental problem - or why make weird noises)
well, they nerfed operative strongboxes into the ground. nice.
when will update the https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree
i want plan a bit
"
DemonSDance wrote:
WTF is wrong with you GGG?

I was playing this game in beta, and on and off through out the years. I was amazed by the development lifecycle of this software. The whole idea and execution (I don't know the price though) was almost flawless. I loved the idea of keystones and a 1k nodes to choose from. But every single time that I come to this game it so DIFFICULT. I have to take a new course on "How to PoE in X league". I admit I can't play the game but honestly I don't have the time to learn how either. Also I don't want some instant gratification. But this ... this is too much. There are trees everywhere, some glowing shit, some instant deaths, LACK OF NORMAL TRADING SYSTEM / party finder, loot filter in 2022. I played some D2R for a change - so simple. If I die, it is on me. At least I am not dying to some BS off screen / on death / instant spawn / colored clusterfest mechanic that I should have read about somewhere before.

Who do you even think will reach any of those Uber-Super-Giga-Mega things that you've created? Are you really playing your own game?

I agree with this completely and I'm in a similar boat being a relatively casual POE player (though not casual with other games). The archaic, annoying trade system is a big problem as is the imbalancedness.

One of the reasons why I like this game is that you can make gimped builds. But when there are only a handful of viable builds, it goes a way towards defeating the purpose. I don't know how to solve this problem other than making the game easier, or at least making the Acts sequence/campaign easier.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
DÉSPAIR wrote:
0 melee buffs, no fortify fix, no Sunder revert, and no $60 from me either simple as is.

If they dont buff my fav skills i dont support the game. Classic player no one wants in their community.

And we all know youre gonna play anyways.

Yeah a dedicated player of 10 years who gave the dev hundreds over the years, yeah you're right, no dev wants these ungrateful peasants in their community.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info