[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Rafishuster wrote:
Hi.
I've started having issues with damage spikes around tier10+ maps.
Can you point me to the right upgrade paths?
(Sadly , I have a relatively low budget )
Thanks!

Your characters are set private. You need to change the settings to public or post a pob.

Sorry, I think I fixed it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
My damage is extremely lacking. Can someone take a look at my character and tell me what I'm doing wrong.
"
Rafishuster wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Rafishuster wrote:
Hi.
I've started having issues with damage spikes around tier10+ maps.
Can you point me to the right upgrade paths?
(Sadly , I have a relatively low budget )
Thanks!

Your characters are set private. You need to change the settings to public or post a pob.

Sorry, I think I fixed it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

mmhmm, start with better flasks. Especially an anti-bleeding suffix is needed.

Get first a skin of the lords or loyals, when it`s too expensive with the better keystones instead with a neutral keystone, and get ele-resis instead on the new charms or clusters.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/QGqBr4Riw
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/pBLpQv3C0

The belt gravens secret, the helmet ebers with 90% manamultiplier, weapon united in dreams should follow. You get them for a few chaos.
Thank you very much.
I'll try and get the upgrades ASAP
Is there a fully up-to-date POB for 3.23? A lot of the stuff in the POB at the top of the first page is either outdated or doesn't exist anymore (alt qual gems, armor enchants, etc.) I want to make sure I'm using the right one so I don't mess up.
"
Is there a fully up-to-date POB for 3.23? A lot of the stuff in the POB at the top of the first page is either outdated or doesn't exist anymore (alt qual gems, armor enchants, etc.) I want to make sure I'm using the right one so I don't mess up.

same, also did they change the United in Dream? theres no more "minions deal 70% increased damage" either that or im very blind
I came here lookin for the same. The United in Dream seems to be useless now no?
This thread has to be the messiest, most convoluted build thread I've ever read. It desperately needs an editor.
"
KoeKhaos wrote:
I came here lookin for the same. The United in Dream seems to be useless now no?

United in dreams remain b.i.s.. Stack minion chance to poison with united in dreams and ghastly jewels. Alternative is darkness enthroned-belt, but belts like graven secret or mageblood are more valuable and there is no stronger weapon alternative.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 24, 2024, 8:52:03 AM
"
Scarecrow1414 wrote:
This thread has to be the messiest, most convoluted build thread I've ever read. It desperately needs an editor.

We all know sometimes, path of exile is sometimes complex. ;-)

Please use also simply the "tldr".
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 24, 2024, 6:08:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info