[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

I've loved this build! It feels pretty tanky and the dmg feels good. Thank you for sharing!

Any ideas about how I can improve these points:

- I don't know how to improve my damage.
- I can facetank most bosses (except degen like shaper's beam).

That's my setup:

https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/bwtinier/Levio%C3%A7ah?i=1&search=class%3DNecromancer%26uniqueitems%3DAegis%2BAurora%26skills%3DHerald%2Bof%2BAgony%26sort%3Dehp

P.S.: I've tred Skin of the lords with Iron Reflexes but it didn't work well to me, Ghost Dance feels immortal.
"
bwtinier wrote:

t17? You mind if I ask where you're getting your ES regen from besides your watchers eye?

"
bwtinier wrote:

Damage?

Withered stacks from balance of terror will help a lot, you can check the notes in the POB for OPs details.
"
n7synack wrote:

t17? You mind if I ask where you're getting your ES regen from besides your watchers eye?

Much layers of Es-recovery are quite important as CI. Too many players underestimate them in relation to avoidances and pure es.

In "fire and ailments - dot and recovery" and in "checklist defences" are the multiple sources of recovery noted. This build stacks in average 9-12 mechanics.

I.e. this build well geared ordinary uses:

Aegis aurora: es on spell block and attackblock, b.i.s. in maps and high density and with iron reflexes on skin of the lords doubled against fast spell-hits of Sirus, Exarch or big physical slams of shaper etc. (800-3000 es/block)

> watcher's eye es on hit (optimized with faster casting flask-suffix and onslaught flask and witch's castspeed-ascendany for faster es on hit and for capping es-leech, arcane surge etc. 1k-3k es es/sec)
> frost shield (2k es/sec)
> in maps: vaal discipline es-recharge (2k es/sec)
> only in maps: soul ripper-flask for spamming vaal discipline
> ghost dance (equal to 2500 es recovered when 3x hit)
> against the Ubers: lethe shade (equal to 100% more es/sec for 1 sec)
> major pantheon of arakaali (equal to 10% more)
> graven's secret and power charges on crit support (against elemental damage only)
> divine shield on skin of the lords (against physical damage only)
> in lower levels sorrow of the divine (250 es/sec)
> es leech flask-suffix, best optimized with sin's rebirth or vessel of vinktar flask+ghost reaver, es leech-support or ethereal feast with i.e. lvl 20 ball lightning of static (300-400 es/sec)

So in average you get around 3k-10k es es-recovery each second minimum already without aegis aurora, b.i.s. geared and well builded more. But you still need to kite some dot of Ubers and rippy Necropolis-t17-mods.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 30, 2024, 1:27:41 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
M3zus wrote:
Very nice thread but i couldnt find any mageblood PoB's. Did i miss it or its not that powerful nowadays?

The Mageblood-pob is ready.

Scroll in the trees and item-tabs up to "Final Tree Mageblood" and "Final Items Mageblood".

https://pobb.in/3bdCXXcq

You could switch grace to purity of ice with pure guile on a cluster for 5M more damage or a cluster winter prowler instead the Impossible escape-jewel, but it`s not recommended.
Imposssible escape with Unwavering Stance instead Imbalanced guard works also great.

89% all elemental resis are used, 132 k elemental hits can be taken, 44M damage is dealt, 20M-inf*** total ehp.

When you have really well rolled blue magic corrupted ghastly jewels, a cheap "The Adorned" will add 5-10M damage more. I will add the min-max soon.

When you still want to go more tanky, use enfeeble instead sniper`s mark and the +2 dark seer for +700 es and 10% dr of malediction for totally additional 50% more ehp.

Also a second alternative tree with Mageblood + Iron Reflexes dealing 52M damage for U-Sirus and other Ubers or high physical damage-dealers, when evasion is not helpful, is added. I.e. you can tank 16 shaper`s slams with it, 6x u-shaper`s slams, infinitive** U-sirus` meteors, 9x U-Atziri's flameblast, 11 U-exarch-balls, or 28x U-eater`s beams and many more. It`s possible to switch Skin of the Lords Magebane to SoL Divine Shield with one small cluster elegant form (I do the min-max soon). It is also recommended to squeeze in a jadeflask (of the gazelle mageblood) for 170k armour in place of the quartz-flask.

The mageblood-pob is improved with a cheap 120% the Adorned from 44M to 56M and with iron reflexes from 52M to 58M damage.
With ghost dance take the quartzflask for mageblood, with iron reflexes take the jadeflask for mageblood.

https://pobb.in/3bdCXXcq
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 30, 2024, 2:35:11 AM
"
max1203 wrote:
Hi Chromino,

thanks for this awesome build. I have been playing it for the past 5 or 6 leagues in different variations and really love it :-)

One question regarding the new Circle of Ambition upgrade to the circle of nostalgia:

Is this a viable upgrade option for us? Seems nice with the additional mana reservation efficieny and the elemental res.

Thank you too max1203!

The resis, the additional efficiencies, or even further the possible HoA-buff-effect are valuable around 1-3 passive-points. It turns both the mana-management of the build and overcapping resis more easy.

So when the ring is rolled with better implicits (onslaught, ailment-avoidances, arcane surge, etc.) it`s extreme interesting and also b.i.s. for almost all set-ups!
Before getting b.i.s.-ring-implicits the resis and efficiencies of circle of ambition are great and better useable as a circle of nostalgia with not optimized implicits.

The circle of ambition is still not documented on poe-wiki, hehehe.
I will add the circle of ambition into the build and trade-links, thank you a lot max1023! That is a great advice and recommandation from you!

Let it sting!

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 30, 2024, 10:40:58 PM
"
n7synack wrote:
"
bwtinier wrote:

"
bwtinier wrote:

Damage?

Withered stacks from balance of terror will help a lot, you can check the notes in the POB for OPs details.

I get ES on Block combined with Vaal Discipline. I have 75% chance to block Attacks and Spells, Vaal Molten Shell and Frost Shield to use whenever I feel the dmg taken will be too much.

I'm going to try Balance of Terror and/or Amanamu's Gaze. Thanks for the tips!
Removing one of the Ascendencies (Mistress of Sacrifice, maybe? Or Commander of Darkness?) and slotting Bone Shield bumps the ES gain from 305 to 4.6k. Probably not needed in a build with 400k EHP but seems worth if it could ease the gearing. The build seems to do 'enough' damage as it.
"
CedricDur wrote:
Removing one of the Ascendencies (Mistress of Sacrifice, maybe? Or Commander of Darkness?) and slotting Bone Shield bumps the ES gain from 305 to 4.6k. Probably not needed in a build with 400k EHP but seems worth if it could ease the gearing. The build seems to do 'enough' damage as it.

As far as I know the minion-leech or possible instant-leech is also capped with the transforming mandatory ghost reaver to 20% of es, around 800 es/sec. With 5 passives of a leech-mastery ethereal feast the build reaches 39% of the full es-shield leeched, that is in average 1400 up to 1800 es/sec.

Because our HoA, the king of dirty sting, is immortal, the leech is only interesting for ourself and often stops fast with the first es on block of aegis aurora. We loose the es-recharge because of ghost reaver, not a big deal. Overleech is not possible to fit in as far as I tried.
Alternate stacking some cast-speed etc. buffs our es on hit watcher's eye great to 2k es/sec or with a bit es-leech flask-suffix and Sin's rebirth we have already some basic es-leech on top.

So in my experiences the minion-life-leech is medium effective as CI and needs 6 passives investments in the tree to be optimized in the HoA-set-up.

I would love to max it, but in the testings it was medium valuable after the patch and bug-fix.

How did you reached great 4k?

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 30, 2024, 12:49:01 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:

As far as I know the minion-leech or possible instant-leech is also capped with the transforming mandatory ghost reaver to 20% of es, around 800 es/sec. With 5 passives of a leech-mastery ethereal feast the build reaches 39% of the full es-shield leeched, that is in average 1400 up to 1800 es/sec.

Because our HoA, the king of dirty sting, is immortal, the leech is only interesting for ourself and often stops fast with the first es on block of aegis aurora. We loose the es-recharge because of ghost reaver, not a big deal. Overleech is not possible to fit in as far as I tried.
Alternate stacking some cast-speed etc. buffs our es on hit watcher's eye great to 2k es/sec or with a bit es-leech flask-suffix and Sin's rebirth we have already some basic es-leech on top.

So in my experiences the minion-life-leech is medium effective as CI and needs 6 passives investments in the tree to be optimized in the HoA-set-up.

I would love to max it, but in the testings it was medium valuable after the patch and bug-fix.

How did you reached great 4k?

I confess I just switched the ascendencies and looked at the ES leech but it was a casual glance without deep understanding of the mechanics involved.
Hello all u great stingers

thankyou Chromino for the mageblood update in the pob :-)

im gearing to it now, and cant wait to see whatt it does for me.

im lazy and hoping for a tanky 1 button setup other then boss where u might swap a gem or 2 and maby do some extra cursing.

back in past legues as templar and blockcapped i always just plowed thue content with the cyclone setup and loved it, is there a good automation setup for the boneoffering thats in the shild now so i cent have to stop and whrow arcanist brand ?

cast when stunned, cast on crit or any other godd idea ?

also swapping out the large clusters for the vetarandefender/riot queller and squesing in tempest shild would this be posible ? or will the mana newer work, even with the new rings circle of ambition and a 80% resavation ebers helmet witch helps a bit on the mana side.

i also gotta ask if there is some nice vids of gameplay, who knowes i might learn something and see some tricks for improving.
other then the Play L channel on youtube ;-)

i dont know if im just too sleappy from being a new parrent or slow in genaral since i die more then i have ever done....

all the best and always thankyou for spanding you time on helping us get better :-)

imhoping also too see then build you where testing you talked about the armor stackking hoa.

/RedFlash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info