[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

Probably a dumb question but i didn't have the time to test right, getting a body armour 1r3g2b and using sniper's mark and not pierce the clear will be shit?
"
jvgamer03 wrote:
Probably a dumb question but i didn't have the time to test right, getting a body armour 1r3g2b and using sniper's mark and not pierce the clear will be shit?

In maps Pierce is best, yes. Phantasms are in lower Maps fine too, or when you have enough mana Take returning projectiles.

Sniper's mark solely is mostly Not enough.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
jvgamer03 wrote:

In maps Pierce is best, yes. Phantasms are in lower Maps fine too, or when you have enough mana Take returning projectiles.

Sniper's mark solely is mostly Not enough.

Oo thanks i just get a vixen's with curse on hit then i think maybe i could do a triple curse setup and change pierce with something and maybe mark will be enough but yeah not hahahah
"
Chromino wrote:
"
WSTN wrote:
zip...

there are no ailments avoidance tattoos only the bleed one

You are serious?

And please visit the "tattoos" again: Tattoo of the Arohongui Scout for freeze 3 alch, Tattoo of the Ngamahu Shaman for ignites 1 c, lol.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/8oPRKYZuV

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/nB40ykMT0

You get also all avoidances on the jewels or rings cheap too whenever wanted etc..

About resis and attr and avoidances again:

For science and in example:

Prices were around 5-100 chaos for each.

etc. .....

You can craft also the jewels yourself and it`s 1 out of 10 fitting possibilities to balance resis and attributes and avoidances on all the 20 clustertransfers, on all the 5 jewels, on passives and on boots, rings and gear, on tattoos, and of course easy on +30 notes before you get them on the gear, jewels and clusters, and you can double the abyss-jewels of course in darkness enthroned-belt.

Or take simply 5-7 suppression tattoos and you have a free boot-stat for res/attr/avoidances/onslaught etc. too or use a small cluster elegant form like guided.

The build has already total 90 overcapped resis, 25 overcapped str, 40 overcapped dex, etc....
Dozens of possibilities are shown and guided in depth in "important mechanics" --> "resis" --> "attr" --> "ailments", etc. ...

Xatemdale have responded with so good tipps, analytics and recommendations to you and you only insult the community.
We adviced you about your important missing defences and the reasons why you deal only 4M, and not default 39-47M dps, while you only gained a fractured 10% and less of the build's damage. And when we want to know an information from you, you insult us as your answer.

To summarize and to compare again - the build reaches medium geared as tank 39M, by default 47M, and b.i.s. geared 59M, not the 4M like you deal in your set-up.

I serious start guessing now too that you are only trolling or need to read more about the balancings in Poe or in the guide ...

The AUDACITY of posting trifecta suffix jewels on standard and mix them with some trash from this league with ONE working suffix.
"ye i made a build cheating on pob BUT you should go others directions"
But please continue gaslight the chat with the "read the guide" and post a pob with EDITED items to make it look better than it is (is not bad per se).
I see how many can replicate the 60m or even the "default 47m" (LMAO) pob btw totally a success! /s
Again now try to hide the fact that you cheated editing a pob by telling me im a noob just to avoid the real conversation.

"
WSTN wrote:
Ill make it easy for you.
SHOW DONT TELL.
POST THE POB.

zip ...

Xatemdale have responded with so good tipps, analytics and recommendations to you and you only insult the community.
We adviced you about your important missing defences and the reasons why you deal only 4M, and not default 42-60M dps, while you only gained a fractured 10% and less of the build's damage. And when we want to know an information from you, you insult us as your answer.

I pm'ed you and wrote 4x advices how to multiply your ehp and damage - you are only trolling and did not read any of the tipps, sorry. Check the pob or poeninja or what you like to and balance your stats like guided in "attr", "resis", "tattoos".

To summarize and to compare again - the build reaches medium geared as tank 39M, by default 47M, and b.i.s. geared 59M, not the 4M like you deal in your set-up.

Last not least - Congrats to you for your lvl 100-char with this build with our recommendations!

Well done with the Arachnophobia-allstars-build!

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 15, 2024, 3:50:09 PM
Pretty much followed your guide, and something is wrong, my ES is kinda low and all the time on 10%, energy leech is not working at all.

Any advice?
"
hexed1 wrote:
Pretty much followed your guide, and something is wrong, my ES is kinda low and all the time on 10%, energy leech is not working at all.

Any advice?

Watcher`s eye es on hit is already enough active recovery.

The additional es-leech is best buffed with a vessel of vinktar flask + ghost reaver or with the conversion of the sin`s rebirth flask like shown in "tipps for levelling" and "flasks". The early leech-set-up before getting the watcher's eye will be guided better soon in the pob.

Do you use Ghost dance without grace/evasion, or with Iron reflexes, or Divine Shield without armour?

Then your es cannot be filled. Go without Ghost dance until you activate grace.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 17, 2024, 4:16:25 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
WSTN wrote:
Ill make it easy for you.
SHOW DONT TELL.
POST THE POB.

zip ...

We adviced you about your important missing defences and the reasons why you deal only 4M, and not default 42-60M dps, while you only gained a fractured 10% and less of the build's damage. And when we want to know an information from you, you insult us as your answer.

I pm'ed you and wrote 4x advices how to multiply your ehp and damage - you are only trolling and did not read any of the tipps, sorry. Check the pob or poeninja or what you like to and balance your stats like guided in "attr", "resis", "tattoos".

Last not least - Congrats to you for your lvl 100-char with this build with our recommendations!

Well done with the Arachnophobia-allstars-build!

Ohohoh someone cryed for a reply here, i see :-).
Ye thx for the congrats! This was the worst lvl100 i made since ever. Build is slow and clunky in maps and pretty bad for bossing (done some ubers and spammed t17). The tankyness is nothing spectacular is just a bad copy paste of the cremation build we had seasons ago (that was a build). This is just a build for the memes on pob. If some new player is looking at this please consider go holy relic this season and be happy, is just better on every aspect without even editing items on pob or be gaslighted by a certain someone.
The pob-notes are shortened and updated.

(tl;dr, HoA-damage-scaling, checklist defences)
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 18, 2024, 11:22:56 AM
Very nice thread but i couldnt find any mageblood PoB's. Did i miss it or its not that powerful nowadays?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info