[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail|70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

"
colinxin wrote:
Does United in Dream work with HoA in stacking the virulence? Or is it valuable purely because minion poison can stack? Thank you!

The chance to poison is for HoA in combination with withers, awakened unbound ailments HoA-support and the curse temporal chains like the 9th link and better damage than other weapons.

Diasable envy, envy is not used.

Jewelslots and free belt graven's secret/ mageblood are more valuable as the weapon-variations in this build, so allover it's the best choice instead the darkness enthroned-belt.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 4, 2024, 10:11:04 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Klahhx wrote:
Hey Im trying the build and i´m having problems with surviving https://pobb.in/8MSRDJ_3NCMc
Any tips are apreciated Thanks!

You have only low 46% lightning resis.

Get them on cluster transfers and balance of terror-despair mod instead glorious vanity and on abbyss jewels or remove melding of the flesh and balance into 100% spell suppression and gravens secret-belt with 60% recouped elemental damage.

Get urgent a better keystone on Skin of the lords like ghost dance as long as you do not path on the right side for 100% spell suppression.

Path to the poison mastery for immunity to crits.

Thanks! I managed to cap resistances with some adjustments and now I can farm wave 30 Simulacrum, gr8 build!!!!
"
JungleREC0N wrote:
Hi I was wondering what you'd think about running a replica dragonfang's flight instead of an Ashes. What do you think would be better?

Ashes is much better (for damage, generating HoA-virulences, many more skills), dragonfang`s is only a nice starter when you snap it cheap.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 5, 2024, 6:05:04 AM
Hey man,
I feel like you kind of left out the magebane version of this build a bit in recent updates

I was running the fully completed 100% spell suppression version from before the ashes and gravens update but had trouble with bosses and ubers because the lack of flask charges really hurts in these fights. So I was looking forward to buying mageblood, which i now can do.

The build was perfectly fine for any other content besides strong bosses before and besides budget reasons, I cant see why I would get Ashes and Gravens now when I wanted to go for mageblood.

Can you maybe give me a hint towards a mageblood version or perhaps add a Final Tree version that includes mageblood and can be clearly connected to an item and skill set? It all seems a bit vague and I am having a hard time seeing how a mageblood version is better, even with flasks up, than the other versions

Last edited by trackrrb on Jan 6, 2024, 5:49:52 PM
Why does it feel like my version is not really full tanking anything, nor is it dealing that much damage. I know im making the mistakes, not the build, but it feels like im at an impass.

My damage on path of building also seems waaay way off to what it should be. Any tips? Would love to have the scorpion minion build do its job :).

https://pobb.in/cmL1wylRg69v
"
trackrrb wrote:
Hey man,
I feel like you kind of left out the magebane version of this build a bit in recent updates

I was running the fully completed 100% spell suppression version from before the ashes and gravens update but had trouble with bosses and ubers because the lack of flask charges really hurts in these fights. So I was looking forward to buying mageblood, which i now can do.

The build was perfectly fine for any other content besides strong bosses before and besides budget reasons, I cant see why I would get Ashes and Gravens now when I wanted to go for mageblood.

Can you maybe give me a hint towards a mageblood version or perhaps add a Final Tree version that includes mageblood and can be clearly connected to an item and skill set? It all seems a bit vague and I am having a hard time seeing how a mageblood version is better, even with flasks up, than the other versions

Hey Trackrrb!

Yes, you are totally correct.

I wanted to do a build without mageblood.
And this league [3.23] getting a mageblood is real fast without grinding.

Overall:

Mageblood is still b.i.s. with melding of the flesh, even when graven`s secret is close behind in all content without big physical hits.
Purity of ice and a flask suffix "of the rainbow" or a bismuth flask or ele-dr-flaks is real fast&easy enabling "melding of the fleah"- jewel.
When you snapped one-two megalo unique medium cluster with pure guile, winter prowler, sublime form, elegant form etc. or a charm or this what was taken-jewel 12% skill efficiencies and 18-20% all ele resis you will reach fast tanky 87-89% max resis with melding of the flesh and purity of ice.

And as primalist with the new charms you are extreme flexible on each slot for this for sure.

I will do a melding of the flesh specialized 3.23 tree soon.
All infos needed are before already capable when you combinate the chapters in "balancing & managing".

Because the contents - mapping, ubers, magic find etc. - are getting always more specialized in each league, I try to do the balancings in "balancing and managing" and in the variations of gear which is extreme complex, sorry.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 9, 2024, 12:58:53 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
trackrrb wrote:
Hey man,

Hey Trackrrb!

Overall:

Mageblood is still b.i.s. with melding of the flesh, even when graven`s secret is close behind in all content without big physical hits.
Purity of ice and a flask suffix "of the rainbow" or a bismuth flask or ele-dr-flaks is real fast&easy enabling "melding of the fleah"- jewel.
When you snapped one-two megalo unique medium cluster with pure guile, winter prowler, sublime form, elegant form etc. or a charm or this what was taken-jewel 12% skill efficiencies and 18-20% all ele resis you will reach fast tanky 87-89% max resis with melding of the flesh and purity of ice.

And as primalist with the new charms you are extreme flexible on each slot for this for sure.

All infos needed are before already capable when you combinate the chapters in "balancing & managing".

Because the contents - mapping, ubers, magic find etc. - are getting always more specialized in each league, I try to do the balancings in "balancing and managing" and in the variations of gear which is extreme complex, sorry.

No problem man, and thanks for the response.

I made the mageblood build work now, similiar to your pob, but also stole some ideas from poe ninja of people with the same build. At this point I want to tell you about the Storm Burst+Faster Casting+Chance to Poison+Storm Brand utility. I think this is possibly the most elegant solution for mapping, but also for mana management and being able to trigger the cast when stunned spells, i. e. frost shield, which is quite mana expensive.

Another thing I wanted to ask is why you stack determination aura effect on rings? It seems like this build easily caps at 90% phys reduction and is very reliant on molten shell, which doesnt have much uptime unfortunately.
Hi.
I've started having issues with damage spikes around tier10+ maps.
Can you point me to the right upgrade paths?
(Sadly , I have a relatively low budget )
Thanks!
"
Rafishuster wrote:
Hi.
I've started having issues with damage spikes around tier10+ maps.
Can you point me to the right upgrade paths?
(Sadly , I have a relatively low budget )
Thanks!

Your characters are set private. You need to change the settings to public or post a pob.
"
trackrrb wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
trackrrb wrote:
Hey man,

Hey Trackrrb!

Overall:

No problem man, and thanks for the response.

I made the mageblood build work now, similiar to your pob, but also stole some ideas from poe ninja of people with the same build. At this point I want to tell you about the Storm Burst+Faster Casting+Chance to Poison+Storm Brand utility. I think this is possibly the most elegant solution for mapping, but also for mana management and being able to trigger the cast when stunned spells, i. e. frost shield, which is quite mana expensive.

Another thing I wanted to ask is why you stack determination aura effect on rings? It seems like this build easily caps at 90% phys reduction and is very reliant on molten shell, which doesnt have much uptime unfortunately.

Yes, Storm Burst+Faster Casting+Chance to Poison+Storm Brand is a great set-up, yes. I recommend it for levelling and use it sometimes mapping too.
In the mnoment I prefer channelled ball lightnings of static and autotriggered void spheres, so with onslaught and castspeed-flask-suffix I can also reach easy 75-80 virulences without the golden rule singletarget (as trickster, necro will work too).
But that is a nice setup with only a few clicks more.

The implicits on circles of nostalgias in the pob are only placeholders.

Best are onslaught on hit and ailment avoidances as implicits, but there are only around 30-50 each league available in trade, so they are recommended in the spoiler gear --> rings and in the tradelinks, but are not set default in the pob.
I correct it, but the many will wonder why there are ailment avoidances overcapped, hehehe. Aura effects, resis, attr are nice too.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/MO9omXJcJ

Last edited by Chromino on Jan 12, 2024, 4:52:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info