[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail|70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

"
How necessary are the Unwavering Stance Impossible Escape Jewel

Will I have to go Occultist if I can't have this Jewel?

You can also use a small cluster winterprowler +2 max res. with resis, dex on the transferpoints. No problem without impossible escape. Often you find also great fitting unique medium clusters pure agony + xxx, see spoiler "jewels and clusters".
Thank you!
can i get someone to look over my build i am not sure why it doesnt feel tanky in mid investment t16 maps (gilded harbie/breach/legion/expedition with harbie bench craft and sextant)
here is my pob
https://pastebin.com/0x17xevE
noticing that my raw es is low any help would be appreciated.
thats after messing arround to get some es back.
Last edited by habsare24 on Jan 3, 2023, 8:25:16 AM
Hi! Can you please check whats going on here?
I dont feel this strong as it should be, even with pretty good items :(

Heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/11xQiWiS

If you can direc me, it would be awesome.

Ty!
Last edited by bylyx on Jan 3, 2023, 11:43:12 AM
looks like you are missing a full cluster setup and your block is extreemly low, also the pob says you dont have the mana to use bone offering. Also you arnt ailment immune.

https://pastebin.com/Ny52a4QB

thats as good as i could quickly edit the tree to. damage is lowish because your missing 3 pure agonys. No corrupt blood imunity either. Could also get a small cluster with self control to give you the mana to use bone offering.

AAlso hearld of agony isnt divergant so your poison chance is lower then it could be.
Last edited by habsare24 on Jan 3, 2023, 12:54:55 PM
Hello my dudes! I'm a recently converted Arachnomaniac and I'm trying to push this build a bit higher - however I need help.

If anyone could check my profile, the character SummonRagincErections (Yeah, I know D:) is the one I am currently using Herald of Agony on.

Few interesting tidbits:

100% Poison Chance achieved with Divergent HoAg.
Level 30 HoAg.
All auras are active + level 20, none divertent (Tempest, Deter, Grace, HoAg, Discipline).
Got 5 Pure Agony clusters + a jewel that gives immunity to corrupted blood, can sustain 65 Virulence stacks.
Got enough mana to cast Bone Offering, Frost Shield, Molten Shell etc.
Got Melding of the Flesh at 85% max res, all res are maxed and overcapped by at least 15%.
Using 100% Chaos Conversion.
Bottled Faith + Rumi's for a 65% Attack and Spell block when Rumi's + BO are active.

And despite all that, I still don't really feel that tanky - currently, my Energy Shield is 3.3k which is low-ish but I'm unable to sqeeze in anymore at the moment unfortunately. Damage feels fine, I haven't done any insanely hard content yet but I'd like to complete Simulacrum at some point. Although deaths are rare, they do still happen. Plus the damage doesn't feel insane - but I guess that's expected since I'm not pushing to 70 Virulence at the moment due to not really having that many passive points to spare.

Got an Apothecary drop (yay) and looking to push the build further - any advice from any good fellas here would be absolutely appreciated!
Thanks! The increased aura effectiveness applying to Purity of Ice's max is what I was missing, thanks!
"
Pedro3051 wrote:
Hello my dudes! I'm a recently converted Arachnomaniac and I'm trying to push this build a bit higher - however I need help.

If anyone could check my profile, the character SummonRagincErections (Yeah, I know D:) is the one I am currently using Herald of Agony on.

Few interesting tidbits:

Level 30 HoAg.
All auras are active + level 20, none divertent (Tempest, Deter, Grace, HoAg, Discipline).
Got 5 Pure Agony clusters + a jewel that gives immunity to corrupted blood, can sustain 65 Virulence stacks.
Got Melding of the Flesh at 85% max res, all res are maxed and overcapped by at least 15%.
Bottled Faith + Rumi's for a 65% Attack and Spell block when Rumi's + BO are active.

And despite all that, I still don't really feel that tanky - currently, my Energy Shield is 3.3k which is low-ish but I'm unable to sqeeze in anymore at the moment unfortunately. Damage feels fine, I haven't done any insanely hard content yet but I'd like to complete Simulacrum at some point. Although deaths are rare, they do still happen. Plus the damage doesn't feel insane - but I guess that's expected since I'm not pushing to 70 Virulence at the moment due to not really having that many passive points to spare.

Got an Apothecary drop (yay) and looking to push the build further - any advice from any good fellas here would be absolutely appreciated!

Looks like your not elemental ailment imune and discipline isnt lvl 21, as well as you could use menagere to 30 qual your non corrupt armors.
"
Pedro3051 wrote:

Few interesting tidbits:

Level 30 HoAg.

Few changes I've made so far:

New unset ring with +3 for Lvl 24 Purity of Ice to 86% max res.
New Aegis Aurora with 23 Grace + 6% of phys taken converted to lightning.
New spell block large cluster + 1 more Pure Agony cluster, 74% spell block w/ Rumi's and BO.
20% catalysts on amulet + nostalgia.

Would it be worth to get an Enlighten 4 for Tempest, Deter and Discipline?
"
V4mpyre wrote:
Is it possible to run this with a scion? If so, what would i need to change with pob pathing/ascend?

Hey again!

I pob-ed and as in the last post scion has in the lategame some downsides and for damage and also less capacities and possibilities of tankyness in lategame as far as I can detect.

Without Unnatural strength minimum 30% less damage singletarget is not easy against ubers.
Lesser resis turn it more complex with a bit more investments to slot in the big tankyness of melding of the flesh.
A bit less castspeed is not nice for maximal HoA-virulences beside.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 5, 2023, 10:12:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info