[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

"
Hellzwraith wrote:
So Im currently lvl 77 and I can only run Grace and Hoag - cannot find a Reserved Mana Determination Auls. Am I missing a skill on the tree that I need to be able to run more auras ??

nothing on tree. you can only run 1 aura besides hoag until you get some clusters
If i`m going 100% Chaos Damage edition with 4 white sockets traid grip.

Which 6 link setup for Hoag to maximize damage is better?

1) Div Hoag, Empower , Minion Damage, Pierce, Void Manipulation and Vicious Projectiles

or

2 Div Hoag, Empower , Minion Damage, Pierce, Void Manipulation and Damage on full life support

Also, is spirit offering preferred over flesh offering?
Last edited by mrflamee on Sep 1, 2022, 2:52:06 AM
You can always check it in pob :) But to save your time its the first option.
Offering is your choice, either you want more block or damagge.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
Chromino wrote:

further damagesources:

The golden rule (double virulences), 3x storm brand +20, runebinder +10, tempestshield +15, voidsphere +25 virulences

Hi Chromino,

I'm still not sure how to calculate virulences for my PoB. When I have 6x Pure Agony (30), Tempest shield (15), Void sphere (25) and The golden rule (x2) = 70 x 2 = 140?

The second question is about Vaal Grace. I have Grace 23lvl on the item and therefore I can't have the Vaal version = I lack 15% evasion = I "only" have 75%. Is it sufficient?

You use Vaal Grace like Vaal Discipline a lot in PoB, but not Vaal Purity of Ice. Why?

Thanks a lot. I have many questions, but these are the ones that bother me the most :)
The golden rule doesnt double virulence maximum number it just gets you to your max twice as fast because each poison you inflict is reflected on you that mean 2 poisons instead of one.

Just read the item description idk why is there so much confusion about this.
Its as simple as it can be. Base virulence is 40 (again as stated on the gem itself), each pure agony ads 5. Thats all. So your virulence max number is 40+(5xnumber of pure agonys).

And again more and faster tick from spells helps apply virulence (poison stacks) faster, how would storm brand should add anything to your max virulence stack etc ?

But for pob it doesnt matter at all you can set it to 1000 and it will only count the maximum that you have actually.
"
coyd wrote:
The golden rule doesnt double virulence maximum number it just gets you to your max twice as fast because each poison you inflict is reflected on you that mean 2 poisons instead of one.

Just read the item description idk why is there so much confusion about this.
Its as simple as it can be. Base virulence is 40 (again as stated on the gem itself), each pure agony ads 5. Thats all. So your virulence max number is 40+(5xnumber of pure agonys).

And again more and faster tick from spells helps apply virulence (poison stacks) faster, how would storm brand should add anything to your max virulence stack etc ?

But for pob it doesnt matter at all you can set it to 1000 and it will only count the maximum that you have actually.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't even notice that PoB was calculating it for me. lol :D

Btw, I remember someone with your nickname from diablofans.cz Is it possible?
Ahh I have one cluster atm - it was more for leveling purposes as it has Rotten Claws Passive for when I was using Zombies.. Ill check the thread again and look at the Jewels section ...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
Btw, I remember someone with your nickname from diablofans.cz Is it possible?

Yep thats me :) Zdarec ;)
Hello,

can you please take a look at my character "Napfschneckenzahntitten"?

I had to improvise a bit, as I am sadly not that wealthy.
My problem is my survivability. Is there anything I could do to improve that?

thanks!
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
as i new in poe in fact i find ur build amizing but i've got confused for many reasons
1- u said
"
( Beginner-friendly:

Budget: much cheaper than many necro- and metabuilds

Uniques in most slots
)
>> and here the point where's the gear for Beginner Friendly plz ?>

2 - back to ur
"
Tipps for Beginning, Levelling, Gearing and Leaguestart
i find the that's >>

"
For smooth, safe and fast starting please check and scroll through the progressing levelling trees and separated items- and skill-tabs in the PoB and right here the thematically spoilers.

https://pastebin.com/PckSa20v

Then i find another links and builds for witch after creating melee i delete it :D
so what i should do sry :( ? !!
Starting gear u've put it its too ooo expinsive :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info