[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

Spiders make the map clear smoother, but the Crawler is what kills most of the things. Mine is currently at lvl 28,
can still go up with lvl 21 gem, empower 4.. so I think I can get him to lvl 30. Not sure about higher. That is A LOT OF DAMAGE. With just the spiders you will not kill bosses easily.
does it need to be divergent? i only have normal for now. i dont think its doing much but i dont really understand the mechanics.

edit- i dont have clusters yet either

so a better question would be : is it worth using without any min max?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 28, 2022, 9:36:52 AM
I'm almost finished with the build. Recently got melding of the flesh and aul's uprising with determination not reserving mana. I can afk and nothing would kill me except for degen like cold snap. Fully juiced maps are effortless unless you run rippy mods like 60% reduced aura effect or -10% max res.
Greetings.
Last edited by klorin2 on Aug 28, 2022, 11:43:18 AM
SO hard to include in this build. I looked every index/faq and can't understand what I must do to start play this build.
My situation. I played via Raging spirit to level 33 then switched to "The Whispering Ice Staff" and start cycloning levels...
Now I'm in fully sets my Tree like in PoB "Levelling act 4-6HoAg...". My level is 54.
In Items section I found "Levelling Items Lvl50-80" and start buyings.
Bought "Andancing Fortress Gut Ripper" (G=G=G) and in Skills section cannot figure out what to put there. There is no G-G-G links of gems anywhere. Help me please, navigate where from I must start.
Last edited by Vladjkaaa on Aug 28, 2022, 1:16:41 PM
Hi if u view my character - Spiderela you can get an idea of what to use. Im by no means completed but at lvl 75 Im running T4-5 Maps with relative ease so far ...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
klorin2 wrote:
I'm almost finished with the build. Recently got melding of the flesh and aul's uprising with determination not reserving mana. I can afk and nothing would kill me except for degen like cold snap. Fully juiced maps are effortless unless you run rippy mods like 60% reduced aura effect or -10% max res.

Great done Klorin2!

And well builded also without b.i.s. gear like Skin of the Lords Ghost Dance / Lethe Shade, Max Empower, helmet enchant, max boots etc.

Congrats to lvl 98!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 28, 2022, 8:08:14 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
klorin2 wrote:

Great done Klorin2!

And well builded also without b.i.s. gear like Skin of the Lords Ghost Dance / Lethe Shade, Max Empower, helmet enchant, max boots etc.

Congrats to lvl 98!

Thank you Chromino for the great build! I had a lot of fun learning and playing with it this league. Yes, there is definitely room for improvement still.
Greetings.
"
Chromino wrote:

VI.) Crawl up to the HoA tipping-gemlevels 28 / 31 / 34:

+21 Divergent HoA lvl 21
+3 empower lvl 4
+4 2x +2 skin of the lords
+1 awakened miniondamage
+1 awakened void manipulation
+1/ +2 Rare Helmet (benchcraft)

or alternative

+1 chaos mastery
+1 ashes of the stars
+1/ +2 rare amulet
+1 awakened empower lvl
+2 triggerwand
+3 Cold Iron Point dagger

[/spoiler]

Hi Chromino,

thank you for this comprehensive yet variable build! On the standard, I built an already operational build for the remains of the currency. But there is a lot to improve.

I have lvl30 HoA and definitely want lvl31. What does mean 2x +2 skin of the lords? Thx
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

VI.) Crawl up to the HoA tipping-gemlevels 28 / 31 / 34:

+21 Divergent HoA lvl 21
+3 empower lvl 4
+4 2x +2 skin of the lords
+1 awakened miniondamage
+1 awakened void manipulation
+1/ +2 Rare Helmet (benchcraft)

or alternative

+1 chaos mastery
+1 ashes of the stars
+1/ +2 rare amulet
+1 awakened empower lvl
+2 triggerwand
+3 Cold Iron Point dagger

[/spoiler]

Hi Chromino,

thank you for this comprehensive yet variable build! On the standard, I built an already operational build for the remains of the currency. But there is a lot to improve.

I have lvl30 HoA and definitely want lvl31. What does mean 2x +2 skin of the lords? Thx

Hi Derminator!

You get +2 HoA-lvl and +2 empower-support level socketed into skin of the lords. So Skin of the lords improve 2x +2, totally +4 to the HoA.

Lvl 31 is a fine tipping point, in 3.19 most easy to reach with a rare helmet or the chaos-mastery. But the variations - Eber's unification helmet or one more cluster pure agony are extreme strong too.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 29, 2022, 9:11:40 AM
Impossible build. I give up.
This build description is like doctoral dissertation or someone science homework.
Beginner friendly? HELL NO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info