[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

Im going to try it with enhance in a skin of the lords. So far i got the shield, phantasmal cremation, skin of the lords with 4g 1b 1r unwavering stance and the gloves. Also halfway to the helmet and the clusters. Also i have to corrupt the cremation and that can go wrong. But even if it go down 10% Quality il only need a lvl 4 enhance to get 50 Quality.
"
lkainn wrote:
Im going to try it with enhance in a skin of the lords. So far i got the shield, phantasmal cremation, skin of the lords with 4g 1b 1r unwavering stance and the gloves. Also halfway to the helmet and the clusters. Also i have to corrupt the cremation and that can go wrong. But even if it go down 10% Quality il only need a lvl 4 enhance to get 50 Quality.

To be clear...WHY are you corrupting the gem? It is highly ill-advised imo. Gem levels don't really do anything other than give AOE (which you get to the next breakpoint from global +levels already)

But yeah, the rest is looking good from the sound of it. :)
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
lkainn wrote:

To be clear...WHY are you corrupting the gem? It is highly ill-advised imo. Gem levels don't really do anything other than give AOE (which you get to the next breakpoint from global +levels already)

Because i cannot socket it in the skin of the lords otherwise. I know it's bad to corrupt it.
Last edited by lkainn on May 19, 2022, 9:51:40 AM
"
lkainn wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
lkainn wrote:

Because i cannot socket it in the skin of the lords otherwise. I know it's bad to corrupt it.

Oh right. I always forget that little detail. xD
Hi, any suggestions on improving damage at the very high end of gearing? Doing the Uber bosses and while it's hard to die, the one dangerous things are degens, since we can't block them. And most Uber bosses have a tendency to spam the arena with degens if you take too long to kill them - hence the need for more damage.

The only thing I can see is L32 Unearth via L21 corruption and +2 on Wand. Then obviously Awakened Enhance L5 (good luck). I am also trying to fit in Aspect of the Spider but looks tough even with 2 L4 Enlightens.

Is redoing the build and going Crit the only big DPS improvement option?
"
Huaojozu wrote:
Hi, any suggestions on improving damage at the very high end of gearing? Doing the Uber bosses and while it's hard to die, the one dangerous things are degens, since we can't block them. And most Uber bosses have a tendency to spam the arena with degens if you take too long to kill them - hence the need for more damage.

The only thing I can see is L32 Unearth via L21 corruption and +2 on Wand. Then obviously Awakened Enhance L5 (good luck). I am also trying to fit in Aspect of the Spider but looks tough even with 2 L4 Enlightens.

Is redoing the build and going Crit the only big DPS improvement option?

Yes, if you want to scale the damage up further you will want to work towards the crit version. Which does do obscene amounts of damage. :P

You can start by crafting a helmet. This will at least be good for both variants. You can have 30% more ele damage, Hypothermia, and conc effect for a 7L for the non-crit version and if you roll spell crit as well it's an 8L for the crit version. Either way, it'd be a good dps boost.
Hello! I'm thinking of transitioning to this build from DD Necro since DD damage feels pretty lackluster. Have roughly 50ex saved right now and my goal is to farm Simulacrums for profit. Any idea if this will be enough to transition? And at what point would it be viable to do simulacrums with this build?
"
fallman2 wrote:
Hello! I'm thinking of transitioning to this build from DD Necro since DD damage feels pretty lackluster. Have roughly 50ex saved right now and my goal is to farm Simulacrums for profit. Any idea if this will be enough to transition? And at what point would it be viable to do simulacrums with this build?

You will need:

Phantasmal Cremation Gem
Phantasmal Unearth Gem
Ashes of the Stars
Aegis Aurora

That's the "big 4" for items.
You could theoretically use a level 4 enhance instead of 6th link until you get an Ashes of the Stars.

As for what you need for simulacrums, it's hard to say this league with rare changes. I know someone who's been farming them with the basic setup (non-crit) though.
IS there a mod that can roll in ring that will get me some more DPS? I want to be a little bit faster when I find random delirium mirrors in maps (I so enjoy delirium content when it is random and not fixed with orbs).My rings now pretty basic
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
IS there a mod that can roll in ring that will get me some more DPS? I want to be a little bit faster when I find random delirium mirrors in maps (I so enjoy delirium content when it is random and not fixed with orbs).My rings now pretty basic

Flammability/Ele Weakness on hit will boost clear DPS significantly. Also just dropping geysers and moving on as they *should* clean up most monsters on their own with the corpses provided. But you might lack damage in a delirium mirror setting with non-crit.

on a side note: you do not need Wave of Conviction in weapon as you have exposure on hit on your gloves. Instead I would use Divergent Purifying Flame for some extra damage and Consecrated Ground generation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info