[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

HI. 3.18 What build did you start with?
Is there a reason to use level 20 cremation instead of level 1? A bit similar to DD where you keep it to level 1 for mana cost and immune to reflect pretty much.
"
TehRealmz wrote:
Is there a reason to use level 20 cremation instead of level 1? A bit similar to DD where you keep it to level 1 for mana cost and immune to reflect pretty much.

Just AOE, which is useful for better overlap and range of corpse detonation.
Man the price of ashes of the stars is making me rethink my choice :( I almost have everything just need that. Wondering if I could make it work somehow with a 6L incandescent heart with enhance or something. Don't have phantasmal unearth anyways so ashes would only be for corpse explosion chance.
"
TehRealmz wrote:
Man the price of ashes of the stars is making me rethink my choice :( I almost have everything just need that. Wondering if I could make it work somehow with a 6L incandescent heart with enhance or something. Don't have phantasmal unearth anyways so ashes would only be for corpse explosion chance.

You could do it with a level 4 enhance. I was considering this as a possibility myself. Would just effectively be a 5L for damage.
Hey Gryph!

So, how did your leaguestart went? I descided on starting skeli mages which turns out to be not that great. Damn me. Still a nekro, so probably I will skip to this build along the way.
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hey Gryph!

So, how did your leaguestart went? I descided on starting skeli mages which turns out to be not that great. Damn me. Still a nekro, so probably I will skip to this build along the way.

Started BFBB Poison Occultist. So far so decent. Haven't had a lot of time to play though. xD
Ah, okay! I wonder if anybody tried it out against those nasty archnemesis mods...
What Gem would we be dropping if we wanted to use a level 4 enhance instead of the expensive Ashes? Also, will it need to be a lvl 4 20%? Think you could add this to the guide?
"
MuRKkx wrote:
What Gem would we be dropping if we wanted to use a level 4 enhance instead of the expensive Ashes? Also, will it need to be a lvl 4 20%? Think you could add this to the guide?

Ideally level 4 (quality on the gem doesn't matter). that's +24% quality which will result in an 88% chance to detonate corpses.

If you're looking for an easy swap for color consideration, Hypothermia. If you're using Hypothermia as a link from your helmet, I would drop Ele Focus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info