[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

Hi
Got the
Phantasmal Cremation
Ashes of the Stars
5 Link Incandescent Heart
Aegis Aurora
Got no rings with -7 mana

Can i farm tier 16 with that?

Looks so insane this build
Last edited by JuhlDk on Mar 6, 2022, 11:48:33 AM
"
The melding setup is honestly overkill. If I were to do it again, I would either skip it entirely or just skip trying to fit in Purity of Ice. 82% max res with Incandescent Heart is still insanely tanky (+5% from Aegis, +2% from Gloves). it's effectively 86.5% max res (vs hits) compared to 92.5% if you were to have 90% max resists.

Bottom line, I was plenty tanky enough to do Simulacrums etc...without Melding. Just invest into more ES than 5.7k xD (my earlier build have over 7k). Can still go for DPS without the melding too. Once you've got the gems, the rest of the immediate gear is relatively easy to acquire and you can make incremental upgrades later if you want to.

Okay so can you look over this mess for me, I am running
-Purity of Ele
-Purity of Ice
-Determination
-Discipline
-Banner
-Temptest Shield
I cant run all of them for some reason, Tempest shield needs 13.23% and Im probably missing something here. Figured id let some other eyes look at it and catch something im missing.

"
Drshotgunz wrote:
"
The melding setup is honestly overkill. If I were to do it again, I would either skip it entirely or just skip trying to fit in Purity of Ice. 82% max res with Incandescent Heart is still insanely tanky (+5% from Aegis, +2% from Gloves). it's effectively 86.5% max res (vs hits) compared to 92.5% if you were to have 90% max resists.

Bottom line, I was plenty tanky enough to do Simulacrums etc...without Melding. Just invest into more ES than 5.7k xD (my earlier build have over 7k). Can still go for DPS without the melding too. Once you've got the gems, the rest of the immediate gear is relatively easy to acquire and you can make incremental upgrades later if you want to.

Okay so can you look over this mess for me, I am running
-Purity of Ele
-Purity of Ice
-Determination
-Discipline
-Banner
-Temptest Shield
I cant run all of them for some reason, Tempest shield needs 13.23% and Im probably missing something here. Figured id let some other eyes look at it and catch something im missing.

Well, for starters, you have defiance banner linked to increased duration, which boosts the reservation a little bit.

Also, to fit in purity of ice you need a small cluster jewel with mana reservation efficiency:

"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
Got the
Phantasmal Cremation
Ashes of the Stars
5 Link Incandescent Heart
Aegis Aurora
Got no rings with -7 mana

Can i farm tier 16 with that?

Looks so insane this build

I was doing T16's with less than that on day 6 of league, so yeah you should be good.

mana might be a problem here and there without the crafts on your rings though.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 6, 2022, 2:54:01 PM
"
Well, for starters, you have defiance banner linked to increased duration, which boosts the reservation a little bit.

Also, to fit in purity of ice you need a small cluster jewel with mana reservation efficiency:

Thank you so much, little things I missed that helped. Had to buy a couple things to get it worked out. With everything I have 60 mana. But doesnt seem to be holding back much. Well see.

Love the build man!
I have never seen Elemental Overload from proking, am I missing something? Should I link tempest shield with increased critical strikes? will that work?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
I have never seen Elemental Overload from proking, am I missing something? Should I link tempest shield with increased critical strikes? will that work?

You should be proccing it on Cremation when you're spamming Unearth.

Also, only the skills that crit benefit from Ele Overload, so adding inc crit to tempest shield is a nonbo.

ALLLSOOOO, there's no longer an icon that pops up as a buff, it shows up as a little diamond on the skill itself on your skill bar.
Looks like this:
Hey Gryph, thanks for the write up. I'm currently running the melding of flesh version of your unearth/DD build. Could you tell me the big differences between this build and the ele unearth/dd build? Thanks man. Also, if you have a second and see any glaring mistakes on my current build I would greatly appreciate any feedback you have for me. Do you know if ditching the HotHT for a +2 max cold resist with melding would be a much bigger defensive upgrade considering the stats on HotHT?
"
Ravun1988 wrote:
Hey Gryph, thanks for the write up. I'm currently running the melding of flesh version of your unearth/DD build. Could you tell me the big differences between this build and the ele unearth/dd build? Thanks man. Also, if you have a second and see any glaring mistakes on my current build I would greatly appreciate any feedback you have for me. Do you know if ditching the HotHT for a +2 max cold resist with melding would be a much bigger defensive upgrade considering the stats on HotHT?

Regarding the gloves, it's more than just the +2% max cold res, you can get a lot of ES from a well crafted pair of gloves AND Fire Exposure on hit/other useful mods as implicits. It's also cheaper than a perfect HoTHT. XD

Differences between the two:
Cremation is tankier and roflstomps bosses on low budget (low being once you have the 2 expensive gems. kekw).

DD Ignite clears insanely well if you have explosion+fan the flames and is still very tanky all things considered. Damage is reasonable and capable to deleting bosses, but generally requires higher gear investment to get to that point.
Hi,

this might be a stupid question but can you actually spawn corpses beyond level 90?; does the helm enchant do anything?

it could be an error on my part but unearth seems to cap corpses at level 90, with unearth level being 30, going to 31 doesnt inc corpse level so is the corpse level capped on the skill gem itself? or in general?

Hey Gryph, I have been a fan of your builds since synthesis league.

I just have one question. When will you make a build that does not involve either witch class or burning mechanic? Ty for the answers, sincerely your bro.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 8, 2022, 4:12:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info