[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Can you forego insane survivability and leaguestart with regular rares etc? Kinda build upon it as you get more currency.

I'm kinda new to this build so I'm not sure but it seems to me that you need the alternate quality Phantasmal Cremation combined with that Stars amulet to get the chance high enough to make the main mechanic work. Without the alternate quality PC, the mechanic doesn't work at all and without the Stars amulet it doesn't trigger often enough so seems both of these are required, or at least alt PC.
"
Myzreal wrote:
"
Can you forego insane survivability and leaguestart with regular rares etc? Kinda build upon it as you get more currency.

I'm kinda new to this build so I'm not sure but it seems to me that you need the alternate quality Phantasmal Cremation combined with that Stars amulet to get the chance high enough to make the main mechanic work. Without the alternate quality PC, the mechanic doesn't work at all and without the Stars amulet it doesn't trigger often enough so seems both of these are required, or at least alt PC.

Yes, you *cannot* play the build without the Phantasmal Cremation. It'll do basically zero damage. And then you need Ashes of the Stars to bring the proc chance up to 90-100% (or I guess a level 4 enhance would work to an extent...technically).

The rest of the gear is pretty cheap though. lol
Really looking forward to trying this build out against the new uber pinnacle fights in 3.18, though I'm not sure which build I feel like starting off as before I have the currency to make the swap to this.
"
Rakaji wrote:
Really looking forward to trying this build out against the new uber pinnacle fights in 3.18, though I'm not sure which build I feel like starting off as before I have the currency to make the swap to this.

The dilemma we all share!
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Rakaji wrote:

I think the best approach would be to run as something that doesn't require much in the way of currency but shares similar build paths to this build to make the respec more manageable, so I'm probably going to play DD with Auric Colossus spectres personally (if they are still, in fact, bugged)
"
Rakaji wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Rakaji wrote:

I think the best approach would be to run as something that doesn't require much in the way of currency but shares similar build paths to this build to make the respec more manageable, so I'm probably going to play DD with Auric Colossus spectres personally (if they are still, in fact, bugged)

Yup, that's likely what I'll be doing. But ya never know with me, I might do something completely different on a whim.
Is there a guide on DD with that Auric Colossus fella and how are spectres bugged? (new to necro)
"
Myzreal wrote:
Is there a guide on DD with that Auric Colossus fella and how are spectres bugged? (new to necro)

Long story short, when you cast Desecrate, the corpses that it generates will sometimes include the corpse of one of your summoned spectres. This is to make it much easier to resummon the same spectres in case yours die. If your spectres are monsters with a very high base HP, then the portion of damage from corpse detonation effects that comes from the base HP of the corpse it detonated will be that much higher.

GGG normalized the life pool of spectres so that all spectres with more than 360% life now cap out at 360%. This was because certain spectres like the Primal Crushclaw had a base HP that was extremely high, and that made corpse detonation effects profit a bit too much from it.

They forgot to normalize the Auric Colossus though, so that spectre still has 516% life, meaning that detonating an Auric Colossus corpse is over 50% more base damage than any other corpse in the game.
Hey guys, what about stun avoidance? How do you set up it without Vile Bastion?
Last edited by Asinadzuti on May 10, 2022, 2:32:02 PM
"
Asinadzuti wrote:
Hey guys, what about stun avoidance? How do you set up it without Vile Bastion?

Brine King

jewel corruptions/harvest implicit

Flask suffix/craft

ES Mastery to base it on half of ES instead of life

Take your pick. Vile Bastion was used because AT THE TIME I paid all of 3ex for both jewels. Lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info