[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

can you still league start with this? and can you go full life? i dont like low life builds that have less than 10k ES, they are so squishy
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 24, 2024, 2:30:04 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
can you still league start with this? and can you go full life? i dont like low life builds that have less than 10k ES, they are so squishy

You cannot go life with this because you need ES regen/leech for shimmeron sustain.

Most low life builds run ES recharge instead of leech, which leads to a frustrating no-sustain experience. This build is my go-to league starter and is not squishy at all once you have Presence of Chayula.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

You cannot go life with this because you need ES regen/leech for shimmeron sustain.

Most low life builds run ES recharge instead of leech, which leads to a frustrating no-sustain experience. This build is my go-to league starter and is not squishy at all once you have Presence of Chayula.

i see. how much ES does the build usually have? one of my characters this league was a low life COC occultist with 5k ES and died in every map. one small hit was enough to one shot it. dont really want to try low life builds after that lol
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i see. how much ES does the build usually have? one of my characters this league was a low life COC occultist with 5k ES and died in every map. one small hit was enough to one shot it. dont really want to try low life builds after that lol

In the default setup (20div), about 6k ES + good armor for maps + chaos cap + 2k recovery. I'm able to survive the feared and uber blight maps with that. Even at much lower budgets you'll get by fine, on a tiny budget it's still 4k ES and similar armor/chaos res.

Did your low life character get culled by the expedition mod? They can roll "kills low life characters on hit" if you don't read it before popping. You can also run into issues if you don't chaos cap, or if you don't have chaos bypass prevention (shavronne's wrappings).
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Mar 25, 2024, 12:33:45 AM
yeah expedition was a pain with the build. couldnt do so many mods. i died a lot outside of expedition content though. the build had many of the same uniques as this. like the helmet/shield/shavs/chayula amulet. worst part was turning on 6 auras after each death. lol

might try this as a second character.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 25, 2024, 12:44:30 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
yeah expedition was a pain with the build. couldnt do so many mods. i died a lot outside of expedition content though. the build had many of the same uniques as this. like the helmet/shield/shavs/chayula amulet. worst part was turning on 6 auras after each death. lol

Ah. It's possible that build didn't run armor too. Most low life builds are not armor hybrid.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Ah. It's possible that build didn't run armor too. Most low life builds are not armor hybrid.

yeah it didnt. it ran grace. how does this build feel without the amulet and shaves? this league even 1 month in chayula's was 5-6 divs and a 6 link shavs was like 4-5 divs. with affliction gone it will be harder to get currency
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 25, 2024, 2:59:57 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

yeah it didnt. it ran grace. how does this build feel without the amulet and shaves? this league even 1 month in chayula's was 5-6 divs and a 6 link shavs was like 4-5 divs. with affliction gone it will be harder to get currency

4-link shavs is good enough because this is a double-skill build. Without the presence of chayula it's fairly squishy (due to lack of chaos res), but you'll get into red maps just fine before you start seeing issues. Affliction prices were weird, presence of chayula is normally 2-3 div (and you should expect to see that again). Ultimately you should probably not play this build if you feel like you can't farm about 10-20 div in the first half of the league.

(For contrast my budget atlas makes at least 1div/hr, and at full setup I make about 10div/hr. Normal t14+ blight maps with no atlas passives will make you 3div/hr.)
Last edited by Cassie322 on Mar 25, 2024, 3:20:42 PM
i can farm 20 divs just not in the first few days. i am usually in red maps by day 2 or 3. i never farmed blight before though. is it really that profitable? i only ran the occasional blight map but never found anything of value in them
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i can farm 20 divs just not in the first few days. i am usually in red maps by day 2 or 3. i never farmed blight before though. is it really that profitable? i only ran the occasional blight map but never found anything of value in them

Blight is my go-to for money. Uber blight maps are tricky but you can make up to 15div/hr from them. Optimized normal blights can be up to 5d/hr. Most of this is stacked deck or divine orb drops, but I've also gotten a headhunter, mirror of kalandra, and many Stranglegasp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info