[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Szubrawski wrote:
Cassie322, why do you use PC on crit support (in Thunderfist setup) seems like Arc is sufficient source of PC, atm I have 82% CC on Galvaic Field and wondering if changing PC on crit support to Increased Critical (to have 100% CC) or Empower (to get more DPS) support would be better, em I missing something?

PCoC support gem has more damage per power charge multiplier
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
hey cassie, i'm feeling kinda squishy in the red maps. is it because i corrupt them or do u know what my char would need for extra tankiness?

i have chaos res +12 all res capped and 6077 ES pool.

Idk what i could change.

hope u can look to my char or someone and give me tips.

Greets
"
PoERickkert wrote:
hey cassie, i'm feeling kinda squishy in the red maps. is it because i corrupt them or do u know what my char would need for extra tankiness?

i have chaos res +12 all res capped and 6077 ES pool.

Idk what i could change.

hope u can look to my char or someone and give me tips.

Greets

Probably running bad map mods or too many wisps, too hard atlas strategy, or something like that. Your stats are fine.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
PoERickkert wrote:

Idk what i could change.

Go for Mageblood, movement and cast speed with increased effect, makes a huge difference. Also the suppress spell dmg and any other dodge/block mod will help you a lot, you can squeeze an extra ES from helmet and 5 int per allocated passive. Find a chest with reduced extra dmg from crits, there is also passive 30% reduction, helping especially with fat blue wisp load. Replace Steelskin for Molten Shell for bigger buffer, with Withering Step (if you have no phase flask, and make sure you know the Withering Step mechanics) in CWDT. Find Thunderfists with Enfeeble, or Enfebeeble and Temporal Chains.

As for DPS. Flesh and Flame jewels will provide you with endurance and power charges, however not a cheap option. Get Awakened Added Lightning Damage Support 21/20 ASAP. Replace Increased Critical Strikes Support with Arcane Surge or Awakened Empower as soon as you hit 100% CC on max PC. Replace Faster Casting Support with Increased Critical Damage Support as soon as you get extra cast speed from flasks and Magebloog. Replace Arc of Oscillating with Arc of Surging + Hydrosphere (oh boy what a single target DPS).

Got around 1 Kalandra in my EQ and I'm running pretty careless anything (T16 with delirium, beyond portals, 6k+ wisps, destructive play). However struggling a little with ubers, especially Cortex as I often got one hitted. ;(
Last edited by Szubrawski on Jan 29, 2024, 6:15:23 AM
Hey Cassie,

I wanted to replace Essence Rush on LCJ with Thaumophage, in fact I'm planning to try with two Thaumophages and I'm wondering if its a good idea. Seems like Essence Rush is not efficient enough, both for DPS and leech with Arc of Surging as it works almost instantly, instead of slow jumping from target to target. Could you advise me in the matter?
Last edited by Szubrawski on Feb 1, 2024, 3:50:26 PM
"
Szubrawski wrote:
Hey Cassie,

I wanted to replace Essence Rush on LCJ with Thaumophage, in fact I'm planning to try with two Thaumophages and I'm wondering if its a good idea. Seems like Essence Rush is not efficient enough, both for DPS and leech with Arc of Surging as it works almost instantly, instead of slow jumping from target to target. Could you advise me in the matter?

I don't use essence rush anyway, if it's in there it's for notable positioning not allocation
Why do we use Efficient training crimson jewel? Why do we need so much strength?
"
poryan1010 wrote:
Why do we use Efficient training crimson jewel? Why do we need so much strength?

For red gems.
How do I handle the self damage from Shimmeron?
"
poryan1010 wrote:
How do I handle the self damage from Shimmeron?

Lightning Res cap, ES regen (which goes up from uber lab and higher ES total)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info