[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

I understand Arc of surge + hydro = pinnacle. I have a vaal arc of oscillate. Do you get a vaal surge or regular?
Last edited by Scotty_Sam on Feb 26, 2024, 12:46:40 AM
The Vaal version is just for aoe clearing, so you don't use it on your bossing gem.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Scotty_Sam wrote:
I understand Arc of surge + hydro = pinnacle. I have a vaal arc of oscillate. Do you get a vaal surge or regular?

Vaal version of any Arc Gem get's a duration tag which normal version doesn't have. If you then lets say have a +2 duration corrupted Shavronnes you get +2 skill levels for both your arc versions which sometimes makes the vaal version very very powerful, for spells usually each addtional lvl is about 10% more dmg!
Hey I farmed about 250-300div and decide to give this build a try. Im lvl 97 and gone with the mb farm setup.

But I did one 83 map and I died again, is there something I'm still missing? I was expecting more tankiness. Also have a 50 reduce crit dmg chest can someone give me tips / hints? Got about 100div more but I have no clue. Greets
"
PoERickkert wrote:
Hey I farmed about 250-300div and decide to give this build a try. Im lvl 97 and gone with the mb farm setup.

But I did one 83 map and I died again, is there something I'm still missing? I was expecting more tankiness. Also have a 50 reduce crit dmg chest can someone give me tips / hints? Got about 100div more but I have no clue. Greets

If not dying is the goal, try the Aegis variant! It has max block and far more armor, at the cost of DPS.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Mar 5, 2024, 12:31:56 PM
https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/larsahh_/BearBlueBarbOg_?i=4&search=class%3DInquisitor%26skills%3DArc%26sort%3Ddps

Today I finally managed to grab the final piece of my version of this build. About 12-13 mirrors of investment ARc of Surging finally brought to lvl 36, 13 splits of Arc into Hydrosphere to 1 shot uber pinnacle bosses/feared etc. And dmg and survivability is comparable to the str/int mana stacking version of Arc! One of the most fun leagues and memories I ever had throughout my 25 leagues of poe.

Thanks Cassie for the amazing guide of the build that helped me get started!
"
larsahh_ wrote:
https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/larsahh_/BearBlueBarbOg_?i=4&search=class%3DInquisitor%26skills%3DArc%26sort%3Ddps

Today I finally managed to grab the final piece of my version of this build. About 12-13 mirrors of investment ARc of Surging finally brought to lvl 36, 13 splits of Arc into Hydrosphere to 1 shot uber pinnacle bosses/feared etc. And dmg and survivability is comparable to the str/int mana stacking version of Arc! One of the most fun leagues and memories I ever had throughout my 25 leagues of poe.

Thanks Cassie for the amazing guide of the build that helped me get started!

That's awesome dude! Great job!
So, the arc of surge and hydrosphere combo is patched out in 3.24, which we knew was coming. Will we expect to see updates to the build for 3.24 next week as you review patch notes?
"
Scotty_Sam wrote:
So, the arc of surge and hydrosphere combo is patched out in 3.24, which we knew was coming. Will we expect to see updates to the build for 3.24 next week as you review patch notes?

I'll have to update it with the new POB out at some point. Mageblood just got massively tankier since you can run melding without even needing aegis (max res from flasks), and tattoos are coming back.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Mar 22, 2024, 12:29:14 PM
Updated to 3.24. Feel free to ask questions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info