[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i can farm 20 divs just not in the first few days. i am usually in red maps by day 2 or 3. i never farmed blight before though. is it really that profitable? i only ran the occasional blight map but never found anything of value in them

Blight is my go-to for money. Uber blight maps are tricky but you can make up to 15div/hr from them. Optimized normal blights can be up to 5d/hr. Most of this is stacked deck or divine orb drops, but I've also gotten a headhunter, mirror of kalandra, and many Stranglegasp.

oh nice,i will have to try that next league
Sorry for asking this, but I really tried to search and did not found it here or in pob.

What is the skill I am supposed to use while leveling in act1?
Last edited by raz_raziel on Mar 26, 2024, 6:15:09 PM
"
raz_raziel wrote:
Sorry for asking this, but I really tried to search and did not found it here or in pob.

You get Arc from entering Merveil's Cavern, travel back to town for it. Prior to that you can use whatever, i usually go frostbolt+flame totem.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
raz_raziel wrote:

You get Arc from entering Merveil's Cavern, travel back to town for it. Prior to that you can use whatever, i usually go frostbolt+flame totem.

Tyvm!
What gems should I support arc with while leveling? and should I run any auras?
when do we switch to LL? when we get shimmeron or sooner? can the build do the first 2 voidstones on league start gear?

edit- there is a 6L staff version as well...is that outdated now?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 27, 2024, 10:41:33 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
when do we switch to LL? when we get shimmeron or sooner? can the build do the first 2 voidstones on league start gear?

edit- there is a 6L staff version as well...is that outdated now?

Check the POB posted on the main post, it's prepared for Necropolis.

Switch to low life when you have Shavronne's Wrappings and Prism Guardian. The reserved Discipline on Prism Guardian compensates for the life. Presence of Chayula is very important right after.

I usually do 3/4 voidstones after 4L shavs, thunderfist, prism guardian, and MAYBE presence of chayula. I get a carry for Maven, it's a hard fight and worth the carry price.

"
Slugaus wrote:
What gems should I support arc with while leveling? and should I run any auras?

Leveling gems are in the gems tab on the POB. Priority is Purity of Elements/Determination.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Eh I wouldn't say this feels much of a league starter tbh, trying it out in standard and it doesn't really feel good until you get absolutely all the uniques in place, either too squish or too little damage depending on what you choose to sacrifice aura wise. After that its solid though, will probably try it on a second char once I've got a good farm going
"
Eh I wouldn't say this feels much of a league starter tbh, trying it out in standard and it doesn't really feel good until you get absolutely all the uniques in place, either too squish or too little damage depending on what you choose to sacrifice aura wise. After that its solid though, will probably try it on a second char once I've got a good farm going

The budget uniques are very easy to obtain price-wise, and that version tends to keep up just fine with trash-rare style league starters.
"
The budget uniques are very easy to obtain price-wise, and that version tends to keep up just fine with trash-rare style league starters.

I haven't played for a few leagues and thinking about league starting with this.

Is the levelling a bit rough until the levelling uniques have been obtained? around what level/day in a new league are they realistically obtainable?

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info