[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

I can 2nd the flame totem + flamewall combo for an early leveler until 28. Just doesn't need a whole lot of support to be effective and can focus on early gem colors when your gear is terrible.

That said I am very interested in the hexblast leveling as I haven't played the skill before and would appreciate some handholding early on to make sure I'm prioritizing gems/colors.

Appreciate the guide and you giving it a 3.18 overhaul. Looking forward to league starting this.
"
sadzo wrote:
Hey, I'm interested by your build for 3.18, it looks really fun compare to other meta build for this league.

I'm a bit of a noob and I was wondering during the leveling process if I decide to play Hexblast during my leveling, I should always apply my curse before cast hexblast (since I will not have any glove with curse on hit before late game) ?

I don't really understand when you need to self cast your curse only on boss ?

How do you think this build can perform with the new difficulty for boss this season ?

Otherwise good job for your build, it's clear and easy to understand I will league start with it in 2 days :3

You run blasphemy aura + curse for normal enemies which turns your curse into an automatic aura around you, when you cast hexblast on a cursed enemy it gains a big aoe explosion, so when you're running around you wanna try to cast hexblast on enemies that are near you being cursed
Sorry guys, I may have gotten caught up in some limit testing with my character in standard. Pretty fun, I'll try to tank memory game next.
Of course, this is standard things, and while I have no legacy gear equipped, note that I am running a mageblood. Build is very tanky, but don't expect to shrug off shaper balls day one in league

Aul with 90% extra cold and 3 frenzy charges
Depth 617 (52% more monster damage)

Just shaper balls

SCURRY, SCURRY

(Edit: yes, levelling section comming tomorrow, I finished act3 on my testing char to make sure it works. Not a big fan of the playstyle with totem + wall but heh, it's alright.)
Last edited by Darkxellmc on May 11, 2022, 6:40:58 PM
Good build! What I've collected, from scraps in the dough chest and low level gems, handles t16 maps easily!

I will start with this build -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wkarBO1h9E&t=646s

It will be easier to transfer talents later, and immediately collect equipment for chaos damage.
Last edited by feral345 on May 12, 2022, 5:38:43 AM
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my energy for leveling section ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hi,

would also like to see which points to take first and which later
Leveling section added and completed for both twink setups and leaguestart scenarios.
Sorry it came a little late, but at least it's in time for launch. I'm not the best at making leveling content tbh, but it should still be a good base to get to maps.

Happy league start!
Hi Darkxellmc,
thx for the leveling section, but you did something wrong
You say points=level, but that is wrong
For example, we should at least have 78 points with lvl 68
Also wish all a good league start
Perfect league start section, thanks for your works.

Good league start everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info