[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

How do you craft that crown ya? I'm still unfamiliar with the deep end of crafting in this game

Edit: Never mind googled it
Last edited by AzwTyr on Mar 28, 2022, 10:56:32 AM

League's being kinda dead, so it's difficult to get enough crafting resources...
Regardless, this is the result of last week's crafting grind, I think it turned out super nice.
Just want to drop by and say thanks again for this build, Darkxellmc!

My gear is far from perfect. Too lazy to trade and too dumb to craft, but I'm having so much fun with this build!

bragging_stuff
It is my first 40 challenge ever and I did it solo.
And the best part is - I dropped a mageblood the other day from a random harvest mobs! Yeay!

Love the build but man It's got some serious lackluster MTX support behind it... seriously my only complaint...
Hello there, thanks for this build.

I finally tried it and played as a league start.
I've created a POB with some Trees for leveling ending to the first POB of this guide for budget : https://pastebin.com/QDxVKjE4

After doing my leveling I might change some of it like :
* Getting Eldritch battery earlier. Will allow to have more auras and thus more survavibility, which I found in early game really low without Determination & Grace (mana was mainly reserved for offensive auras & Blasphemy + Despair)
* Getting some life regen earlier. Maybe it's just because I played more melee before, felt weird to have none before maps

As for the leveling, this first 30 levels was painful to me. I played with Fireball - LMP (or Volley) - Elemental Proliferation. I think the main issue is the casting time of Fireball. I don't see anything that would help getting better leveling skills. Anyway it's just few hours on gameplay !
Once I got Hexblast though, it started being fun.

Do not hesitate to reply if you have any suggestion for the trees or skills, thanks.

Edit: I forgot to play with Vitality early on, what solves my second point (life regen)
Last edited by daelik33 on May 3, 2022, 2:18:46 AM
"
daelik33 wrote:
Hello there, thanks for this build.

I finally tried it and played as a league start.
I've created a POB with some Trees for leveling ending to the first POB of this guide for budget : https://pastebin.com/QDxVKjE4

After doing my leveling I might change some of it like :
* Getting Eldritch battery earlier. Will allow to have more auras and thus more survavibility, which I found in early game really low without Determination & Grace (mana was mainly reserved for offensive auras & Blasphemy + Despair)
* Getting some life regen earlier. Maybe it's just because I played more melee before, felt weird to have none before maps

As for the leveling, this first 30 levels was painful to me. I played with Fireball - LMP (or Volley) - Elemental Proliferation. I think the main issue is the casting time of Fireball. I don't see anything that would help getting better leveling skills. Anyway it's just few hours on gameplay !
Once I got Hexblast though, it started being fun.

Do not hesitate to reply if you have any suggestion for the trees or skills, thanks.

Edit: I forgot to play with Vitality early on, what solves my second point (life regen)

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll update a few things for leaguestart in the guide (like a short leveling section, things like that). I'll keep in mind your post, thanks for having tried it out!
Maybe fireball isn't the way to go, maybe blight is better. It's slower, but very reliable and safe, just feels good imo. I'll see.

No buffs or nerfs is interesting, but It kinda makes me want to play cast on ward (the build is turbobroken as soon as you have the flask)... I'll see, but in the meantime I'll polish this guide to the max to be ready for league launch!
Might league start this for 3.18, tested it out some, Pretty good once you get the curse aura and do your 1st ascendancy and get profane bloom.

Personally I leveled with fireball to like 18, then grabbed arc and just used arc till I could get hexblast and it seemed fine
Hi,

very interesting build, I plan to start with it next league.
I plan to level with Holy Flame Totem/Flame Wall
At lvl 28 I plan to start Hexblast:)
Hi,

can you please also make a lootfilter for leveling
"
Snowbliz wrote:
Hi,

can you please also make a lootfilter for leveling

Hi! Lootfilter no, I usually just use neversink early and level fast enough to not care, sorry. I can recommend it tho, it's good enough.

I will however write a levelling guide, as it is a popular request. Your input on holy flame+flame wall is probably one of the best options available, thank you for the idea.
Not too sure about fireball, going hexblast as soon as possible looks good too. I'll try to figure out something easy to follow and effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info