[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

Wew, almost reached 5m Sirus dps, mapping is now a non issue even in T16 with delirium 100% and I managed to do hidden, the formed and uber elder along with Sirius and Uber Atziri.

Here's my gear so far:

"
svarions23 wrote:
Wew, almost reached 5m Sirus dps, mapping is now a non issue even in T16 with delirium 100% and I managed to do hidden, the formed and uber elder along with Sirius and Uber Atziri.

Here's my gear so far:

Cute gear! Broke the 5mil dps barrier too, it's startiung to really feel smooth for everything including fast bossing.

I kinda like your choice of anomalous busning damage, that could be even better than awakened tbh. 20% inc ignite duration is huge.

"
Kociuk wrote:

That's great idea! Thanks! I got question about using that setup - does culling feel like it's working? I mean - time needed for curse to be casted, Doomsday to activate and then Impending Doom triggering - isn't that way too long process? Or am i missing something here?

Culling does nothing on non pinnacle encounters. I currently need two 40 doom casts to kill map bosses (which takes 4 seconds total). I don't notice it on rares/trash either, since they just die too quick.

I think it's great for anything that has 50+ mill hp, like shaper or sirus. There yes, it's fairly noticeable when your last hexblast culls and just kills the mob for you.
Ignites on the build last less than 2 seconds, so at 5 million dps you're dealing less than 10 mil damage per ignite. Pinnacle bosses have ~80mil hp, so you need 8 casts. You're pretty much guarenteed that one is going to be a big cull at the end, I would say it's overall 8-9% more "dps".

On an unrelated note, two of these were going for 12ex yesterday and are a straight 20% more dps boost at no opportunity cost.
Kinda really good.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 11, 2022, 9:39:15 PM

Bought the other one, now I'm sitting a 6m Sirius dps :D.
Thank you Darkxellmc for the build!
Just wanna say that I'm having a blast playing with it.
I still need to upgrade my gears. Still playing around with some stuff like Vulnerability curse, max res shield with high armour and Brush with Death medium cluster.

Pardon for the slight off-topic, but I'm trying to figure out if the mods on Anomalous Sigil of Power "Enemies in Area deal % less Damage while at maximum Stages" works when the max stage for Sigil of Power is 1.

I used Anomalous SoP 20 Q + Ashes of Stars 29 Q + Lvl3 Enhance (16 Q).
65 Q means -3 max stages, i.e. the max stage is now 1.

It might take a while for me to test this in PvP. If anyone has the means and time to test this in PvP, I really appreciate it!
"
suxerz wrote:
I still need to upgrade my gears. Still playing around with some stuff like Vulnerability curse, max res shield with high armour and Brush with Death medium cluster.

Pardon for the slight off-topic, but I'm trying to figure out if the mods on Anomalous Sigil of Power "Enemies in Area deal % less Damage while at maximum Stages" works when the max stage for Sigil of Power is 1.

It might take a while for me to test this in PvP. If anyone has the means and time to test this in PvP, I really appreciate it!

I can confirm that this in fact works. The sigil starts at stage 1, not 0 when you place it, I used it on my leaguestarter.

I kinda think it's mediocre tho, as the only bosses that are a killing threat are maven invitation ones, and they move too much to stay in the sigil. It's probably only good for simulacrum.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Spoiler
"
suxerz wrote:

I can confirm that this in fact works. The sigil starts at stage 1, not 0 when you place it, I used it on my leaguestarter.

I kinda think it's mediocre tho, as the only bosses that are a killing threat are maven invitation ones, and they move too much to stay in the sigil. It's probably only good for simulacrum.

Awesome. Thank you!

Yeah.. lots of bosses move around too much. Gonna play around with it more and see how I feel about it. Might end up with using that impending doom setup you mentioned earlier.

Dropped the shield, upgraded.
Now up to 7.7 Mil sirus DPS :)

So, I tried it out for a while, it's actually fairly decent for this build. All replica HH gives is speed and AOE, and frankly that's all the build really needs.
It's a bit inconsistent and not as good as the real thing, but it's still an okay-ish pick, especially since it gives needed stats and life.

The -6% enchant is also realllly good.
Hey! Great build, looking to use it. Could you give an estimated budget for the 3 POBS?
"
pildachusss wrote:
Hey! Great build, looking to use it. Could you give an estimated budget for the 3 POBS?

As of current archnemesis prices (a lot may change, and this is not representative of leaguestart)

Budget setup doesn't have a single expensive item.
The most expensive slots are the tabula (10c), glorious vanity (10c) and lvl21 hexblast (20c).
Depending on your luck, you may spend up to 20c for a pair of half decent gloves.
Remember that it can clear t16s, but is fairly weak still and will have low dps on bosses.
Total cost : ~100c

For the endgame setup:
Awakened added chaos lvl5 is 2ex (10c if you level yourself, but you need lvl 5)
Awakened blasphemy is 1ex
A 6l doppelganger is 4ex
All cluster jewels combined are at most 3ex
anointed ashes is 1ex
Watcher' eye and random jewels are combined at most 1ex
Total cost : ~13ex

For the aspirational setup:
Cluster jewels are still 3ex
Rare jewels are 1ex each, so 2ex
maybe spare 10ex for a good watcher
forbidden jewels are 20ex
A good glorious vanity is about 2ex of divines
Divergent 21 hexblast is 17ex
lvl 6 awakened gems are 20ex for main links
Awakened blasphemy is 1ex
Enlighten 4 is 22ex
Other random smaller gems maybe 1ex total
Weapons are 60ex each, so 120ex
Helmet is 70ex
Body armour is 20ex now (got mine for 12, but it's more now)
boots are 50ex
Amulet is 15ex
ring is 20+ex (not too sure, honestly)
Belt is 100ex for headhunter (12 for replica)
belt enchant is 10ex
flasks are 5ex
Total cost : ~500ex
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 23, 2022, 5:17:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info