0.10.5c Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where a totem (summoned by a trap) that created minions would create them dead.

Whoever made a build doing that is really creative.
Now if only monsters could not be pushed into walls and thereafter not able to be killed...
"
"
Fixed a bug where a totem (summoned by a trap) that created minions would create them dead.

Whoever made a build doing that is really creative.

Those who make such creative builds usually end up benefiting heavily from it, something like a trap to spring your totem is perfect to throw behind you or across a chokepoint you havent explored or doorway to a room you havent cleaned yet - something starts to come out and walaa, fresh start to your army where needed...

i agree they were quite creative and depending if it was just for fun or if it was their actual method of play, it could be a very defensive way to go about things..
"
Chris wrote:
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

The change wasn't actually in response to his death - though may certainly have helped if it fell within that additional 10 second window. This is change I've been wanting to make for some time now.

for me its a bit too late -.-
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Is it only for me that the client.exe crashes before it is done "checking resources...", after this new patch? I was able to play normally 30 mins before i patched.. :/
"
ricket wrote:
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

I haven't found one area where a single monster comes up to you in 20 seconds from a waypoint, so I would advise stop porting in and out of bad areas.

Crematorium is part of the Act 3 quest line, it's required for the sewer keys which are required for a skill and respec points and access to Piety.

I've had a character die on loading into Crematorium with 75 resists and 4k+ life, an incinerator stood over my corpse, in the doorway. I've zoned to a Sewer Map with Chaos over time, to see my character on very low health after the load screen cleared, his regen then kicks in.

From what I can tell, neither regen nor resists work in load screens. Or at least some character attributes are not in effect while loading.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 10, 2013, 4:55:45 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Spikey00 wrote:

The change wasn't actually in response to his death - though may certainly have helped if it fell within that additional 10 second window. This is change I've been wanting to make for some time now.

Any reason to only increase it to 20 seconds? I don't see why you couldn't just leave people invulnerable until they take an action after changing zones. I guess there is a small potential to abuse thorns, but you could just negate thorns damage until the invulnerability ends.
@BUTTKITCHEN
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
ricket wrote:
"
Spikey00 wrote:

I haven't found one area where a single monster comes up to you in 20 seconds from a waypoint, so I would advise stop porting in and out of bad areas.

Catacombs is part of the Act 3 quest line, it's required for the sewer keys which are required for a skill and respec points and access to Piety.

I've had a character die on loading into Catacombs, an incinerator stood over my corpse, in the doorway.

You may have mistaken that as another area; catacombs is a completely optional sub area for the purposes of grinding with a higher large chest spawn ratio and the spawn in that area should be completely free of mobs.

EDIT: oh, you're probably talking about the crematorium.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
Last edited by Spikey00 on Apr 10, 2013, 1:40:54 AM
"
Spikey00 wrote:
You may have mistaken that as another area; catacombs is a completely optional sub area for the purposes of grinding with a higher large chest spawn ratio and the spawn in that area should be completely free of mobs.

EDIT: oh, you're probably talking about the crematorium.

My apologies, yes Crem. Will edit, thanks.
Casually casual.

btw thorns works during the grace period of loading in zones, well at least for me it is lol i just found the crown of thorns and i can sit for 20seconds while monkeys kill themselves without taking damage myself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info