0.10.5c Patch Notes

"
SimBech wrote:
0.10.5cybrix

Clever. ;-)
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Nice good changes, keep up the good work ggg.
Nice! Thanks for the fixes.

Just as a note, i have noticed that the mod on items that have "Extra Gore" are causing a significant performance loss, especially when used with skills such as cyclone.

Food for thought.

Keep up the great work
Metamorph IGN: WontGoAway
"
Chris wrote:
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

The change wasn't actually in response to his death - though may certainly have helped if it fell within that additional 10 second window. This is change I've been wanting to make for some time now.

Although it sucks to die while zoning, I don't think that increasing this time is the answer(although it is a welcome change right now). This timer is very easily exploited in groups of players.
Cybrix patch lol!
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.5c
    [b]
  • Fixed a bug where a totem (summoned by a trap) that created minions would create them dead.
  • [/b]

"
Zestro wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.5c
    [b]
  • Fixed a bug where a totem (summoned by a trap) that created minions would create them dead.
  • [/b]

I love that picture.
Grace time should be extended from 20s to 60s. Seriously, i don't think Chris has lost any char from a long load! I know i have =\
"
asdfnasdf wrote:
"
Hisher wrote:
"
asdfnasdf wrote:
Yay another patch to cater for a streamer!

In what way is this catering to the streamer? He isn't getting his character back the only thing this affects is less potential deaths for everyone.

All the other people that have been bitching about it in the past, only to have some one on krip's stream die because of it before it gets fixed...

They (krip crew) put up a shitty TP, it shouldn't be patched they (krip crew) should just make better TP's

This caters as much to the average player as it does Cybrix or any other streamer. It sounds to me like you just don't like streamers and are butthurt because the death of one may or may not have brought more attention to an issue.
Last edited by Hisher on Apr 10, 2013, 1:18:10 AM
Wait... there was a way to churn out hordes of dead minions? And I missed it?

Damn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info