0.10.5c Patch Notes

"
asdfnasdf wrote:
Yay another patch to cater for a streamer!

Getting issues to be fixed...didn't know that's a bad thing!

The only real advantage streamers have is in trading due to much higher visibility.
"
lepre84 wrote:
"
asdfnasdf wrote:

Getting issues to be fixed...didn't know that's a bad thing!

The only real advantage streamers have is in trading due to much higher visibility.

That and the higher visibility appears to attract divine intervention.
I don't think the miracle of ZilianOP would have happened without such exposure.
Casually casual.

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.5c
  • Fixed a bug where a totem (summoned by a trap) that created minions would create them dead.

that is some inception shit right here boys
"
asdfnasdf wrote:
"
NefariousJosh wrote:
Keep up the good stuff GGG, no one can say you guys are slacking.

"
asdfnasdf wrote:

chris directly said that cybrix dying had nothing to do with this patch... I think he clicked around anyways so he would have still screwed himself over.

"This is change I've been wanting to make for some time now."

Because coding in a longer grace period is soooo hard, if he wanted to do it he would of. It is a response to his death to cater to their advertisers.

Someone needs to remove their tinfoil hat - this patch benefits everyone.
"
asdfnasdf wrote:

Yay, another pointless whine post. Why so dim?
"
Fixed a bug where Victario's Stashes were not dropping items

it still drops only quest item nothing else
i like that you care about the problem with deaths to loading screen, but i still think 20 second isnt enough why dont make it infinte? i see no way of abuse in it ...
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
ricket wrote:
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

I haven't found one area where a single monster comes up to you in 20 seconds from a waypoint, so I would advise stop porting in and out of bad areas.

I ported to a new Prisoner's Gate once and then got a phone call so I answered it and went out of the room for a little bit. I came back and found a few Hellhounds had killed my character.

There were no dogs on screen when I ported but they sought me out from beyond. No idea where they came from. They must have been bloodhounds.
"
asdfnasdf wrote:

why are you using this account?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing

Last edited by IceLancerSR on Apr 10, 2013, 8:38:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info