Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

If we finish the pass, in the next league the next pass will be free? or do we need to buy it again?
I don't mind the general concept of a battle pass and I support other games that use them.

$30 is too expensive.

I'm not happy that I spent $$$ on supporter packs without knowing this was coming up, and that you can only buy with $$$ instead of points.
Lmfao. Anyone remember when you could get alternate art for free in races?

I'm not against not giving the items themselves. In fact, I think that turning the skins into cosmetics is a good idea, but no way in hell I'm paying for it, especially when it's not even guaranteed I'll have a build that actually uses any of the items. Can't even trade these!
What a bunch of jokers!!!!

Uninstall on its way. Traitors
"
Khrozis wrote:
Lmfao. Anyone remember when you could get alternate art for free in races?

I'm not against not giving the items themselves. In fact, I think that turning the skins into cosmetics is a good idea, but no way in hell I'm paying for it, especially when it's not even guaranteed I'll have a build that actually uses any of the items. Can't even trade these!

I do. I never managed to get any high-point rewards ones, but yeah. Those were the times.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
comon on guys. 30$ is nothing.

That depends on where you live. Here in Central Europe USD30 can buy you 20 pints of beer in a reasonable pub. That's not nothing :-D .

Well, seriously - I am a programmer by profession and I fully understand that people must earn money to survive. Unless the game is pay to win or purchase + subscribe, microtransactions are OK. I'm not buying it now but maybe further down the league? I've spent more than USD30 this league on PoE so what.

I just hope that people who are pi**ed by this don't stop playing PoE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS...

This is literally brand new! There's no frequently asked questions....
"
ergoduck wrote:
This idea in its current incarnation is weird. It's almost opposite of what people have been asking for a while - let cross realm skin transfers so Alt Art Stormclouds can be used in League, I bet they'd make a lot of money out of that.

Instead this is exactly the opposite, item-specific skins. The opportunity cost of this feature seems that we're not getting race rewards (we haven't for ages and they did not even mention the word race in their announcement). You have to be using those specific uniques which also has the opportunity cost of you not using some MTX that actually matches what you want.

The actual skins and effects are super cool, it's just weirdly specific and being tied to uniques is... I mean it's so overly specific for 8 skins you might never use, and even the Headhunter one is barely visible given how much gore the game has.

Since we know skins can have conditionals (i.e., auras), this would make a lot more sense if instead of locking to uniques people will rarely use, they were skins applicable to any slot, rare items included:

Mjolnir Skin: Deals that lightning effect based on how much of the Attack Damage was Lightning.
Aegis Aurora: Has the intensity of that shield effect based on how much max. resistance the shield has.
Desecrated Hands: Keep effect based on how many corruptions. This still means that the only way to get the maximum effect of this skin is with Hands of High Templar, but double corrupted gloves suddenly can look extremely bloody.
Headhunter: Explodes the heart of the enemy based on whether or not you're stealing their effect (Headhunter, Replica Headhunter, Inspired Learning
Paradoxica: I have no idea why this effect is tied to a Paradoxica, but replace minions'/mirages (goes well with Paradoxica + Saviour)/ancestrals/multiple strikes with the Paradoxica clone or if they want to stick to the Veiled thing, creates clones based on how many Unveiled mods the item has.
Bottled Faith: Effect Skin that changes Consecrated Ground based on radius, which would make Bottled Faith the best by default.

There, battle pass items that would be far more available to everyone getting them. Your Aegis Aurora looks cool, and so would your cool shield with +3% to maximum Cold Resistance, +3% to maximum Lightning Resistance, +2% to all maximum Resistances.

Oh no not you too, please no!
We thought you were different from all the others SHs throwing this shit to their players!
Just no, please stop this greedy garbage bullshit.
This might've increased my interest in the current league, but $30 for skins for items I have to find? Back to Standard for me. Next time, try a little market research on your players before rolling something like this out. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info