Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

I think many here fail to understand that this is similar to the alt art for items that were offered as prizes in races years ago (which were extremely difficult to win). I'm ok with this pass, items/effects look nice, but it's not for me. Although I may consider it if I make it to 117.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Why the fuck does this shit require xsolla?
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Most of the folks who complain about the pricing won't pay for the vault pass, unless it's priced absurdly low, like $5.

I don't think GGG is trying to make vault pass a major income stream. My guess is they want to make people who actually buy the pass feel special, in a good way. No, I'm not being sarcastic.

We should have noticed how expensive the cosmetics are in general, especially the good ones. This is on purpose. If GGG makes vault pass easy to access, there would be no feeling special for the buyers, because too many people would have the pass and subsequently access to the skins. We also see that line of thinking in the pricing of supporter packs. GGG is only trying to make money and satisfy the actual buyers' egos.

And yes, while there are things to be said about how niche the rewards are, I'll repeat the same points as other "whiteknights:" you are not forced to buy the pass, nor do you have to. If you can't afford it, just don't buy it. If you don't know if you can get all the rewards, don't buy immediately. You can always wait until the last day before making the decision.

You might be right to say GGG "miscalculated" their move, but you won't know, until they change the next vault pass to be more preferable for you. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure that the ones who complain about pricing will probably just complain either way.
Casual player
Last edited by L0rd6r1m on Apr 1, 2022, 11:02:10 PM
Damn I didnt think something like this would leave such a lasting impression on me. I have not been able to play this game since. Such a fuckin bummer. This game just feels...tainted for me now. Like im a lab rat being targeted by scientists to exploit a larger demographic version of myself. Hey its a business I get it, I just hate when that wall is broken down and the inner workings become so transparent. Was a nice run for me though. A lot of fun over the years. Peace out GGG
feels bad i cant buy it on standard
Pretty hilarious how they basically monetized a battlepass for challenges LMAO
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Well, I’ve been stuck at 116/117 for a month now and can’t find doryani map (10ex lol). League is ending soon and time is running out. Looks like I won’t be buying the pass. Too much rng here.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Apr 29, 2022, 10:55:52 PM
"
Well, I’ve been stuck at 116/117 for a month now and can’t find doryani map (10ex lol). League is ending soon and time is running out. Looks like I won’t be buying the pass. Too much rng here.

Try using a comprehensive scouting report https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Comprehensive_Scouting_Report, assuming you haven't. Good luck, exile!
You're joking right? 30$ for one is too much and like others said this crap just makes you guys come off as greedy as hell when you already have expensive as hell packs compared to literally every other game out basically.
Disgusting...
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info