Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

comon on guys. 30$ is nothing.
it's just a skin bundle, and a lame one at that. Maybe next league.
this looks embarrassing
Very nice

It's a luxury, if you don't like it don't get it.
This is beyond a joke. The problem is you already know people are buying this crapola.
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
You took the idea of a battlepass from Tencent's PoE and turned everything that was good about it into an overpriced pile of nothing.

Cashgrab.

How is it a cash grab? It's very specific to a handful of uniques that a large part of the player base doesn't even use. That's like the opposite of a cash grab.

It's exactly what they said, a pass targeted at endgame players. If you don't use the items, aren't an endgame player, or simply don't think they're worth it, then this isn't for you and you can simply skip it. What's the issue?
If it wasn't time limited you would be correct. The point is to make you fomo into buying it even if you aren't using the uniques because "maybe I will someday and I'll look real lame if I don't have that."
I'll never understand why people get all pissy about something like this. If you don't like it, don't but it. I won't.
Well, if it was a Zana Pass I would buy it, but I do not like Kirac :(
Last edited by danielbogni on Feb 17, 2022, 6:17:54 PM
"
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
You took the idea of a battlepass from Tencent's PoE and turned everything that was good about it into an overpriced pile of nothing.

Cashgrab.

How is it a cash grab? It's very specific to a handful of uniques that a large part of the player base doesn't even use. That's like the opposite of a cash grab.

It's exactly what they said, a pass targeted at endgame players. If you don't use the items, aren't an endgame player, or simply don't think they're worth it, then this isn't for you and you can simply skip it. What's the issue?
If it wasn't time limited you would be correct. The point is to make you fomo into buying it even if you aren't using the uniques because "maybe I will someday and I'll look real lame if I don't have that."

Exactly this.

I am amazed that there are still white knights defending this madness of an idea. All of those should have been available for 4 bucks or 40 points as separate items tops.

You could even make it so each step unlocks the ability to purchase those skins separately, and then have a major discount for buying the entire pack. NOT FOR 30 FREAKING BUCKS, THOUGH.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Feb 17, 2022, 6:22:18 PM
Well that's gonna spark some drama.
Personally I just think 30$ for 8 very specific uniques is rather outrageous, you can buy this and hardly ever get to use any of these.
With a lower price or the ability to just grab it for points, preferably both, I'd be vibing.
Thank you Kamil Orman Janowski, Michael James Collier, and Armin van Buuren for the impeccable soundtrack. The game would not be the same without you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info