Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

"
Thexplayer28 wrote:
This is a shame !!! 10 dollars ok...for a PASS its ok.

30 dollar?!?! for some unique item skins???
is way to much !!!

as someone wrote already.

Future EA Incoming !!

Even EA doesn't operate on this levels of greed.
I got me Apex Legends battlepass today for 10$
which offers like 150 rewards, bunch of unique skins for legends and weapons, alot of lootboxes that can be opened for free and on top of that i get 1000 points back so I can buy next season battlepass with those

This is just hilarious, 30$ for 8 cosmetics that no one uses
Fun fact about aegis, you always use tempest shield with it thus you can't see you 30$ effect on it at all lmao
Is this an out of season april fools joke? This game already has MTX store and I'm happy to support the devs. Please no battle pass crap
people will criticize this but you bet they are going to buy it
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Please don't ruin this Reddit or people in the comments. This is an awesome idea in my mind. This gives an option for more cosmetics you can unlock via a pass, which doesn't mean it's p2w in any sense and just gives more options for mtx you can use. I think it's a cool idea personally and would like to purchase it to try it out. It gives people objectives to strive for other than just league challenges for the skins. It's just another way of them having a source of revenue. I get scared for the team itself having to read the comments and them possibly backtracking because it's something new they are trying. Chill out and give it a try, it's not pay to win. If you think this is outrage worthy, you should see what they do in games like Runescape where they introduced Rune token that you can purchase currency with irl money and have loot boxes with in game loot you can buy and exp boosts you can purchase with real money, that's pay to win, this isn't.

Sigh. The game already incentivizes completing map objectives. Its literally the point of the new end game. This offers no additional goals for the player that are not already present. At best it gives players who are already going for challenges a way to get a few skins for 30$. The battle pass system is stupid end of story. This gives nothing beneficial to the consumer. The only benefit I could see to the consumer would be if it was a cheaper alternative to other cosmetics, but at face value they are wildly more expensive considering they are item locked. They tried to do too many things at once and its just dumb. 90% or more of the people posting in the forums have not made the claim this is pay to win because clearly this is pay to do chores.
why is there an icon to promote this inside of the atlas?? can we keep the mtx invasiveness to a minimum? would be nice.
I'm fine with a battle pass and some of those effects look awesome... but the price is just too high. $30? No Points? Nahh Bruh, sorry but that's too much.

TFT and Legends of Runeterra battle passes are *much* better value, you really need to think about your pricing.
Last edited by tkioz on Feb 17, 2022, 6:13:48 PM
When the product is free (POE) then you are the product...

To those who are saying "If you do t like the pass then don't buy it" tha5s fine because intellectual adults will steer clear but tell that to the MTX addict who wont eat to spend their little money on a game, or to the parent who's kid racks up Mummy's credit card.

Streamers just get their gullible patreons to pay for it for them so they DGAF :)

It's psychological endorphin pumping, it's exactly that which has been called out by others... it's predatory, it is intentional. GGG succumbing to Tencents greed...

[Removed by Support]

Next stops, gated content and the introduction of QOL items like in the Chinese version...but its not PTW so we're not doing bad things.....

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Feb 17, 2022, 6:59:52 PM
I have to put my foot down and say, NO!
so.. we are officially a mobile game now?
This is a good idea with extremely bad implementation.

Having skins for specific uniques you may never get or use? Why would I buy this?

$30 for this battle pass? This is one of the most expensive ones, but the value is not there.

Also, setting the pass to be completely filled after all maps being bonus completed is an extreme grind.

This is just a next step on the very wrong way GGG took.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info