[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
I just noticed that Spell Echo specifies that it does not work on Vaal skills. Does this mean that Vaal Summon Skeletons won't repeat their spell casts?

correct. vaal skills require souls and you don't get an instant refill to fire it with echo. echo is for the normal side of the vaal skeletons gem

But will the Skeleton Mages themselves cast their spells twice still?
Is ur Current SadPandaForbiddenRectum Character up to date for Skellies?

It Has 4 Auras, and no Enlighten, and even with Enlighten, i dont see at all how this is possible to all be activated. I Tried to recreate ur Build from that Ninja Page, but im not sure if that is up to date at all....

Edit: Nevermind its something totally else now. I assume u play a different Build now
Last edited by MasterK18 on Feb 2, 2023, 4:39:58 PM
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
I just noticed that Spell Echo specifies that it does not work on Vaal skills. Does this mean that Vaal Summon Skeletons won't repeat their spell casts?

correct. vaal skills require souls and you don't get an instant refill to fire it with echo. echo is for the normal side of the vaal skeletons gem

But will the Skeleton Mages themselves cast their spells twice still?

Yes, they repeat their skills.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
So how do u get Tempest Shield, Determination, Zealotry and Purity of Ice into ur Build? I can only use 3 of them with Enlighten Level 3, and it Reserves a Lot of Mana, with no SHOT to get the other Big one in there. I dont understand what i miss.

Also, Even if u get 4, u will be close to not having any Mana at all. I Have 200+ Mana open with my Build, and it still feels weird because i cant cast whenever i wish so. Went so far that i now use a Mana flask instead of a LifeFlask to play it smoothly. WIth 4 Auras, u have like 50 Mana left, which isnt even enough to cast Skellys once.

Not missing that much anymore i think. Enlighten 4, sure, but the Rest should be rather close, and yet it feels Miles away.

Also my Guardian, with the Items u listed, just got 1 Shot by a Baran in a Mediocore map with him having the 100% Damage and 200* Life Sextant.

Im sad i fail so bad at recreating ur Build that i cant possibly understand how you just delete all Content with ease. Oh well :-(
"
MasterK18 wrote:
So how do u get Tempest Shield, Determination, Zealotry and Purity of Ice into ur Build? I can only use 3 of them with Enlighten Level 3, and it Reserves a Lot of Mana, with no SHOT to get the other Big one in there. I dont understand what i miss.

Also, Even if u get 4, u will be close to not having any Mana at all. I Have 200+ Mana open with my Build, and it still feels weird because i cant cast whenever i wish so. Went so far that i now use a Mana flask instead of a LifeFlask to play it smoothly. WIth 4 Auras, u have like 50 Mana left, which isnt even enough to cast Skellys once.

Not missing that much anymore i think. Enlighten 4, sure, but the Rest should be rather close, and yet it feels Miles away.

Also my Guardian, with the Items u listed, just got 1 Shot by a Baran in a Mediocore map with him having the 100% Damage and 200* Life Sextant.

Im sad i fail so bad at recreating ur Build that i cant possibly understand how you just delete all Content with ease. Oh well :-(

Did ur guardian's gear had chaos resist on him?
Not that i know off. I know that he cannot Cross 50% or some, or he just dies :D BUt obviously he was allways fine ( and is for now), except for the Sextant Buffed Baran. Maybe just got CritDunked or whatever. Shit happens :)

U still didnt provide Intel on how u manage these 4 Auras in all. as Far as i can tell i only miss level 4 enlighten and Ashes. But i dont think thats enough to make all 4 happen, isit?
Just reGeared my Guardian with all the Items you listen, and all the items also have Life on it. I also have a Sanct Relic that gives minions 20% increased Life. Just now did i Drop a Niko Memory, which Spawned Esh in a Map that has nothing Hard on it, just made it 100% Quant for the Challenge. These were the Mods

https://imgur.com/a/jwPnoLg

Was Standing at the Boss, he did exactly 0 Damage to me. The Guardian however, died to this Boss. So did the Bristle Matron apparently, but thats whatever.

I got no Idea how the Guardian can die on this Nonsense of Content. Any Idea what happened here?
Last edited by MasterK18 on Feb 11, 2023, 10:49:26 AM
Ok guys, I just created a beast!
The skele mager now has 100% spell suppression on top of all the feats. Enjoy!
I will post a pob link once I get it ready guys.
It is the forbiddenrectum character now remade.

this is the pob or poe ninja :
https://poe.ninja/pob/Txz
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 16, 2023, 2:03:08 AM
"
MasterK18 wrote:
Just reGeared my Guardian with all the Items you listen, and all the items also have Life on it. I also have a Sanct Relic that gives minions 20% increased Life. Just now did i Drop a Niko Memory, which Spawned Esh in a Map that has nothing Hard on it, just made it 100% Quant for the Challenge. These were the Mods

https://imgur.com/a/jwPnoLg

Was Standing at the Boss, he did exactly 0 Damage to me. The Guardian however, died to this Boss. So did the Bristle Matron apparently, but thats whatever.

I got no Idea how the Guardian can die on this Nonsense of Content. Any Idea what happened here?

There is a chance that one of the mods might have been detonate dead and exploded one of the high hp rares then killed your spectre and AG.
If something had high enough dmg to kill your Matron it must have been a crazy amount of hit because she is tanky ^^
That Surprises me, because she the one i have to Respectre the most :D The Arena Master never died, the Pale Seraphim hardly dies too, and so does the Ancient Wrath.

Oh well, fun build nonetheless, even tho i still doner understand how u can push all Auras and Stuff and still have some sort of Mana to actually play :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info