[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
DigitalXenon wrote:
Do you think this is a good league starter to get into delve?

I think a good invested skele mages can delve into 700-800s easily without mageblood.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hello thanks for the guide, used this a couple leagues ago and worked great. After a long break and another kid I'm looking to come back and play a one and done kind of build or a new build really late in the league. I have if I'm lucky an hour a day to play.

Some streamer mentioned that skelly mages are 50% of what they used to be?

Is this still a strong viable build? What did I miss in the last year or so?

Should I try something else?

Thanks again for the content!!
Hey Panda,

Do you think vengeant cascade anoint or the 20% qual anomalous faster projectiles 60% return will work for skele mages? If so, that is a crazy buff.
Last edited by theherbalist on Apr 3, 2023, 8:55:57 PM
Hello Panda,
Will you update this build for 3.21.
looking forward to Pob for League Starter to endgame.
Thank you so much!!!
"
theherbalist wrote:
Hey Panda,

Do you think vengeant cascade anoint or the 20% qual anomalous faster projectiles 60% return will work for skele mages? If so, that is a crazy buff.

Not sad panda and hes obviously more experienced than I but from what I understand unless it explicitly states your minions in the description the buff is not applicable to them.
"
Rezlind1 wrote:
"
theherbalist wrote:
Hey Panda,

Not sad panda and hes obviously more experienced than I but from what I understand unless it explicitly states your minions in the description the buff is not applicable to them.

I suspect anom faster proj will work, but I wonder whether the projectiles will return back to the mage or to you. I'm also wondering which gem to replace it with, although it'll probably have to be the crit gem.
"
theherbalist wrote:
Hey Panda,

I believe vengeant cascade is for your projectiles not for the minions.

I tried the faster projectiles thing and it didnt seem to work, this method will require more testing in 3.21.
"
Namper wrote:
Hello thanks for the guide, used this a couple leagues ago and worked great. After a long break and another kid I'm looking to come back and play a one and done kind of build or a new build really late in the league. I have if I'm lucky an hour a day to play.

Some streamer mentioned that skelly mages are 50% of what they used to be?

Is this still a strong viable build? What did I miss in the last year or so?

Should I try something else?

Thanks again for the content!!

Hey buddy, mages nerfed during kalandra league but they still work fine. There is some damage loss but considering the defences and clear speed they offer I still preferred them in 3.20.
We couldnt start 3.20 with mages because of the new jewel recipe but I turned into skeletons in 3.20 as soon as they were available.
Also in 3.20 I added spell suppression to the skeletons and they became twice as tanky.

I would say skeletons still do well, if you want to go skeletons in a fresh league where you have to complete the recipe for the jewel you may want to start with srs/absolution at the league start. It might be an issue to find skeleton gem 20% quality at the start.

This was my first test to a fresh start srs+abso up to yellow maps on ssf, it performed really well even on 2x 4 links.
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AwAAAwAaAAMDAFgAYIWqJIN8TZg4Gqr7QIgegiCVsN8f8Kxq6rzBkvJoVZBQK1EQVP52jGrjCB57haSAsnGwFLMEnmZGjzkGuU047A890vq8zLNMrKZsr84cYQvEqgvb81m8ie7rbBr70_hgLlZDahQdkVq7fPPBUlMzkL6OiuxmwFRmLRHpNuk65qDGOp9KbxbWVXFnp6-YKpwsoZsfLUdFnUVgUeCaMbcvF80N0TJ9qPRiAKLba6mq52QAAAYAj9OxjAs5umZe2ScVAgCivCy2x6E2lgQAEgDfAUh5cG5vdGljIFNvbGFjZQAA_wAAAASWAAEFAJ0BAQkAkAEBBgCLAAEYAAAAAAAAALUBAAD_AAAAAhsAAgEAvv_zAAEbAAAAAAAAAJgASGF2b2MgQ29hdAAAPwAAAAeuFwEXAPkMAR4ARxIBHQBkDAFHAHkMAR0AmQIBFQDIFwENAAAAAAAAALMCAAD_AAAAAAGFlQEKAAAAAAAA7gBQbGFndWUgSGFuZAAAJAAAAARLBAEbAPYMAQ8AYwwBRQBKAgEWAAAAAAAAAGgCVmVuZ2VhbmNlIFN0YXIAAP8AAAAE9AwBCgBvEgEHAJgMASIAlwIBCgAB54UBCgAAAAAAANYBAAD_AAAAAhgAAREAwwAC2f_c_wAAAAAAAKYBR2FsZSBTaGFja2xlAAD_AAAABaoXAQsAXwwBFAALCwEZAJgCAQ0AZyYBDwAB5pUBGQAAAAAAADsBUmFwdHVyZSBXYXJkAAAZAAAABfsMASkAVhIBNwBmDAFcAA0LAScAEhEBGwAAAAAAAACtAERyYWdvbiBTbGlwcGVycwAAVQAAAAZlDAFQAHwMASwACg0BDgCZAgETABIRARwAmxQBHgAAAbIIAQgAAAAAAGwBSGF2b2MgV2VhdmVyAAAqAAAABfcMARUAlBIBDQBkDAFMAIMDARgAyUABWgAB4Z0BBQAAAAAAANABAAD_AAAAApoAARoAyAAB3P8AAAAAAAAAAkFybWFnZWRkb24gVHVybgAA_wAAAAVfAAIEAAkA_QsBCgBjDAE8ALkAAQwAnAIBJQABE4oBEQAAAAAAANUBAAD_AAAAAbQAASIAAAAAAAAA2AEAAP8AAAABuAABGQAAAAAAAAD2AUVudHJvcHkgVHVybgAA_wAAAARNBAEiAEAAAgMAIQALDQETALkAAQwAAe2DARAAAAAAAAC3A1ZpY3RvcnkgQmFyYgAA_wAAAAMNEgEXAJkQAQIAxkABHgAB4J0BDQAAAAAAAAQAQmxvb2QgQnJhaWQAAP8AAAAEBQACAQACAGMMAUEABg0BCwAKCwEUAAEQiQETAAAAAAAFChADCAIECREPDAcBCw4NBgEAVGYAAAIAAAgFBPQBEAAAAAHKARAAAAAB3wIQAAAAAdABEAAAAAEGBBEBEAAAAAHPAQ0AAAABEgEQAAAAAT8BDwAAAAEAAzsCEAAAAAFTABAAAAABuAAQAAAAAQQCYAIFAAAAAcwABQAAAAEEAvsADgAAAAGdAQ0AAAABBwRSARAAAAABrQEPAAAAAccBEAAAAAHKARAAAAABAQPkAg4AAAABsgAPAAAAAQsBEAAAAAECAY4BEAAAAAADAP____________88AAAAABQAH4sIAAAAAAAAAwMAAAAAAAAAAAA=

Edit: Oh, I forgot to talk about the budget options. If you want to go mage skeletons in 3.21 I would recommend doing the spell suppression version I did and try to get 70% spell supp and take spell suppression is lucky mastery.
For the offences, you need a +2 chest, +2 well crafted wand, +2 helmet with enchant, ashes, aegis, melding of the flesh with 90% all resists setup to make it available to kill uber content. I should remind if you get these listed components you can easily clear 100% delirium maps.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 5, 2023, 8:43:41 AM
"
wanghien wrote:
Hello Panda,
Thank you so much!!!

Hey buddy, I suspect it would not be a choice to go mages from day 1 since we have to obtain the jewel recipe first. Until the jewel recipe or the 20% quality skeleton gem becomes easily available you should consider srs/absolution.

This is the test character I ran on ssf to white/yellow maps:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AwAAAwAaAAMDAFgAYIWqJIN8TZg4Gqr7QIgegiCVsN8f8Kxq6rzBkvJoVZBQK1EQVP52jGrjCB57haSAsnGwFLMEnmZGjzkGuU047A890vq8zLNMrKZsr84cYQvEqgvb81m8ie7rbBr70_hgLlZDahQdkVq7fPPBUlMzkL6OiuxmwFRmLRHpNuk65qDGOp9KbxbWVXFnp6-YKpwsoZsfLUdFnUVgUeCaMbcvF80N0TJ9qPRiAKLba6mq52QAAAYAj9OxjAs5umZe2ScVAgCivCy2x6E2lgQAEgDfAUh5cG5vdGljIFNvbGFjZQAA_wAAAASWAAEFAJ0BAQkAkAEBBgCLAAEYAAAAAAAAALUBAAD_AAAAAhsAAgEAvv_zAAEbAAAAAAAAAJgASGF2b2MgQ29hdAAAPwAAAAeuFwEXAPkMAR4ARxIBHQBkDAFHAHkMAR0AmQIBFQDIFwENAAAAAAAAALMCAAD_AAAAAAGFlQEKAAAAAAAA7gBQbGFndWUgSGFuZAAAJAAAAARLBAEbAPYMAQ8AYwwBRQBKAgEWAAAAAAAAAGgCVmVuZ2VhbmNlIFN0YXIAAP8AAAAE9AwBCgBvEgEHAJgMASIAlwIBCgAB54UBCgAAAAAAANYBAAD_AAAAAhgAAREAwwAC2f_c_wAAAAAAAKYBR2FsZSBTaGFja2xlAAD_AAAABaoXAQsAXwwBFAALCwEZAJgCAQ0AZyYBDwAB5pUBGQAAAAAAADsBUmFwdHVyZSBXYXJkAAAZAAAABfsMASkAVhIBNwBmDAFcAA0LAScAEhEBGwAAAAAAAACtAERyYWdvbiBTbGlwcGVycwAAVQAAAAZlDAFQAHwMASwACg0BDgCZAgETABIRARwAmxQBHgAAAbIIAQgAAAAAAGwBSGF2b2MgV2VhdmVyAAAqAAAABfcMARUAlBIBDQBkDAFMAIMDARgAyUABWgAB4Z0BBQAAAAAAANABAAD_AAAAApoAARoAyAAB3P8AAAAAAAAAAkFybWFnZWRkb24gVHVybgAA_wAAAAVfAAIEAAkA_QsBCgBjDAE8ALkAAQwAnAIBJQABE4oBEQAAAAAAANUBAAD_AAAAAbQAASIAAAAAAAAA2AEAAP8AAAABuAABGQAAAAAAAAD2AUVudHJvcHkgVHVybgAA_wAAAARNBAEiAEAAAgMAIQALDQETALkAAQwAAe2DARAAAAAAAAC3A1ZpY3RvcnkgQmFyYgAA_wAAAAMNEgEXAJkQAQIAxkABHgAB4J0BDQAAAAAAAAQAQmxvb2QgQnJhaWQAAP8AAAAEBQACAQACAGMMAUEABg0BCwAKCwEUAAEQiQETAAAAAAAFChADCAIECREPDAcBCw4NBgEAVGYAAAIAAAgFBPQBEAAAAAHKARAAAAAB3wIQAAAAAdABEAAAAAEGBBEBEAAAAAHPAQ0AAAABEgEQAAAAAT8BDwAAAAEAAzsCEAAAAAFTABAAAAABuAAQAAAAAQQCYAIFAAAAAcwABQAAAAEEAvsADgAAAAGdAQ0AAAABBwRSARAAAAABrQEPAAAAAccBEAAAAAHKARAAAAABAQPkAg4AAAABsgAPAAAAAQsBEAAAAAECAY4BEAAAAAADAP____________88AAAAABQAH4sIAAAAAAAAAwMAAAAAAAAAAAA=

It performed fairly well, about the endgame and the changes, I think 3.20 version of the build should perform as well as it did in the 3.21 aswell.
We have no changes to skeletons or necromancer so I see no reason to change anything from 3.20 version except adding suppression to our character.
I will try to test the waters in 3.21 and add a proper upgrade to the guide later on. Until then 3.20 version is still available in 3.21.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
wanghien wrote:
Hello Panda,
Thank you so much!!!

Hey buddy, I suspect it would not be a choice to go mages from day 1 since we have to obtain the jewel recipe first. Until the jewel recipe or the 20% quality skeleton gem becomes easily available you should consider srs/absolution.

This is the test character I ran on ssf to white/yellow maps:
Spoiler

It performed fairly well, about the endgame and the changes, I think 3.20 version of the build should perform as well as it did in the 3.21 aswell.
We have no changes to skeletons or necromancer so I see no reason to change anything from 3.20 version except adding suppression to our character.
I will try to test the waters in 3.21 and add a proper upgrade to the guide later on. Until then 3.20 version is still available in 3.21.

Just wanted to say thanks, you are constantly providing feedback in here and responding to people's questions. Greatly appreciated as someone brand new to minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info