[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Uldin wrote:
Ok, thanks. and sorry to bother, but for the rest?
Because for example in one place you have flame wall and not in the other. The same happens with tempest shield.

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Uldin wrote:
Hi thanks for the guide and all the info!
looks fantastic

I just have a doubt: what is the gemlist? because the gems on the post are not the same that are here:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaForbiddenRectum?i=4&search=class%3DNecromancer

thanks!

skeletons - spell echo - minion dmg - pierce - gmp - crit dmg : for clear

skeletons - spell echo - minion dmg - pierce - hypothermia - predator : for single target dps - bosses

Tempest shield is a must have.
I removed flame wall in some of the versions because of the socket scarcity.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Any pointer for my built?
"
thislilhomie wrote:

You could improve your belt and you could add gloves and boots implicits.
Also you could get your helmet to 30% corruption then divine teardrop it to have a +2 minion levels.

You guys need to remember that you do not need molten shell, I am using that on my character with a different setup, you have bone armour on your passive tree.

You could get determination mana reservation mastery and offering effect on your other mastery.
You also have to have your weapon green socket to come before your blue socket.
That way your desecrate casted first then it will trigger your offering.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
thislilhomie wrote:

You could improve your belt and you could add gloves and boots implicits.
Also you could get your helmet to 30% corruption then divine teardrop it to have a +2 minion levels.

You guys need to remember that you do not need molten shell, I am using that on my character with a different setup, you have bone armour on your passive tree.

You could get determination mana reservation mastery and offering effect on your other mastery.
You also have to have your weapon green socket to come before your blue socket.
That way your desecrate casted first then it will trigger your offering.

Where do I get determination mana reservation mastery and offering?
Am i the only one confused the gem links written in guide are different than his shown items , then i go to his profile different again then i go into pob different again .... im so confused which gems to choose and how to link em. everywhere is different information :D
"
League555 wrote:
Am i the only one confused the gem links written in guide are different than his shown items , then i go to his profile different again then i go into pob different again .... im so confused which gems to choose and how to link em. everywhere is different information :D

follow the guide, or PoB. one or the other. if PoB matches the guide, then use both. looking at his profile means nothing as he might be making changes or even using a completely different build
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
u can just scroll once and see everything is different than written and as i said its different in pob , so as a new player im confused which ones to use
Last edited by League555 on Jan 17, 2023, 2:20:10 PM
Thank for the build!
I'm new player here, and have some problem with.
My char is too squisshy.... can any one give me some advice
What i do wrong in this build?
Thank for reply,

SRRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
https://pastebin.com/bZQ6gxBZ

My take on skele mages...imo THE BEST build of them all..build I play every league :)

I REALLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE:

Get Profane Bloom from Forbidden Flame/Flesh jewels!!! The clear is so much fun and speed..

To enable it working make sure to use:

Punishment + Blasphemy ... so that enemies are cursed ( and the curse itself is amazing dps boost too! )

Also Breathstealer gloves are SOOOO GOOD!

PS:If u wanna see the build ingame , just let me know =)

Sorry guys my laptop has been broken, I will try to reply one by one once its back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info