[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

How would gem set up look like with purity of ice ?
"
kamiatus wrote:

They would look like this:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaForbiddenRectum?i=4&search=class%3DNecromancer&time-machine=week-3
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
kamiatus wrote:

They would look like this:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaForbiddenRectum?i=4&search=class%3DNecromancer&time-machine=week-3

Thank You very much kind sir
I just Dropped a House of Mirrors Card, and got now Currency to kinda rebuild ur build again this LEague :) Will try to get it going again. Anything special that Changed in 3.20 besides Guardian Items?
"
MasterK18 wrote:
I just Dropped a House of Mirrors Card, and got now Currency to kinda rebuild ur build again this LEague :) Will try to get it going again. Anything special that Changed in 3.20 besides Guardian Items?

Whats ur budget?
I got 55 Divine Orbs right now :)

I also dropped a Mirror this League :D :D Thats pretty Awesome. But i decided to keep it for Memorial Reasons forever, since i dont like this League very much and i dont wanna build something massive now.

SO might aswell just keep it :)
"
MasterK18 wrote:
I got 55 Divine Orbs right now :)

I also dropped a Mirror this League :D :D Thats pretty Awesome. But i decided to keep it for Memorial Reasons forever, since i dont like this League very much and i dont wanna build something massive now.

SO might aswell just keep it :)

Nice on that mirror drop ^^
Yeah you could probably do the build for 55 divines but 55 divines + mirror gets you to endgame GG build with mageblood included ^^
It Sure does but i dont need to go that deep in this League. I Got a Minion Life and +2 Minion Level Helmet, and according to ur last League Tips, the guardian Should be rather Immortal and not die to a White Feared Or Yellow Twisted Invitation, so im gonna check this out, more or less :-)

Sadly i find the Sanctum Mechanic rather Bad and not so fun, so i wont spend much Time in this League anymore. No Need to use the Mirror. Mightaswell keep for Eternity :D

Anything Special u changed in 3.20 ?

Edit: Also. Did u ever play Femurs of the Saints for LEague Start? I usually play it, and i just discovered that Nice STaff from the Mastermind. Can u judge by maybe just looking or comparing the Staffs (MAstermind Staff with best Minion Mods), on which of the 2 does more Damage?
Last edited by MasterK18 on Jan 28, 2023, 12:19:22 PM
I just noticed that Spell Echo specifies that it does not work on Vaal skills. Does this mean that Vaal Summon Skeletons won't repeat their spell casts?
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
I just noticed that Spell Echo specifies that it does not work on Vaal skills. Does this mean that Vaal Summon Skeletons won't repeat their spell casts?

correct. vaal skills require souls and you don't get an instant refill to fire it with echo. echo is for the normal side of the vaal skeletons gem
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info