[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
MosesPwns wrote:
Nice build. I have been following it and currently run t16 with it!

I dont have a animate guardian yet tho, since iam not really swimming in currency.

Cant wait to invest some more.

What would you focus on improving first itemwise when it comes to my gear?

Looking into it right now.
Minion damage on your helmet gives your minions less life, get a helmet with only minion life on it, and add meat shield support instead of minion life link in your helmet.

You can spare some points here and there and get sanctum of thought for 3 points. It is a good one to pick on tree.

Get a lvl 21 vaal summon skeletons no matter the quality, that's a big improvement.

Get chill immune for 1 suffix in the rings as I did and try to get all the pantheons upgraded as recommended.

- Grabbed a lvl 21 vaal skeletons
- got rid of some life nodes and grabbed sanctum of thought

Stunimmunity will come later, since iam only lvl 91 and lack jewel sockets on the tree still!

I did not know about minion damage lowering my minions life on helmet, thanks for mentioning that. It was a nice snipe, i got this helmet for a few chaos, this why i wear it haha. Looking into swapping it out soon.
cookies
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
So happy I switched to this build from a version with my skeletons in a 6/7 link helmet. I had insane damage but felt really crappy in a lot of situations when it came to survivability.

Currently not sure how I am supposed to have 69 attack block though (it's 67 for me) but everything else is looking good, and I'm running around with a Rumi's until I can afford to get the corrupted shield.

Also haven't started using enduring cry as I probably need to hit 97 or so to have enough passives for the added medium sized cluster jewel.

All in all a fantastic feeling build even with the reduced defenses of using Ashes of the Stars & Darkness Enthroned.

Still plan to upgrade my rings & also gems but for now more than happy at the 3.8k life & 1.8k ES mark.

You can grab alt quality bone offering, divergent bone offering for 69 attack block.

Lead by example is just a qol jewel, you can skip that and be happy with it anyway.

This is a recommendation to everyone, try to get stun immunity and chill 100% reduction effect, it feels really smooth after that.

Right! Was the bone offering. Thanks!

Pantheon is already sorted with the 50% chill reduction. Will add to my ring once I upgrade them.
Hi, I’m following this build and just wanted to know, is it necessary to stay close to our minions at all times? I’m also on Xbox sadly so I don’t have a great amount of resources or items at my disposal so I make do with what I got haha
Great build though, I’m having a blast using this. Only got tier 9 maps so far but I blew through it with some pretty big mods. Hopefully some red tier maps drop soon so I can try them too!
"
Hi, I’m following this build and just wanted to know, is it necessary to stay close to our minions at all times? I’m also on Xbox sadly so I don’t have a great amount of resources or items at my disposal so I make do with what I got haha
Great build though, I’m having a blast using this. Only got tier 9 maps so far but I blew through it with some pretty big mods. Hopefully some red tier maps drop soon so I can try them too!

The thing with the meatshield + heretical guardian is that you can be very safe while you are closer to your minions.

My strategy at most of the time is to spawn skellies twice and stay closer to those spawns to keep them save and myself safe, they do all the work so you want to be either saving your own skin or just staying close to them for the support.

My motto in this game is: if you are dead you are dealing 0 damage. Stay alive at all costs.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
i see that you have capped chaos res, how much chaos res do your skeles have?
"
loegare wrote:
i see that you have capped chaos res, how much chaos res do your skeles have?

We don't invest in that, preferably as low as possible since the fleshcrafter turns our minion's life into es, we should avoid doing that.
HI, very nice build. I have small doubt please it says 128/123 skill points in passive tree.. how to get 128 just curious.. i am only level 94
"
yoman9 wrote:
HI, very nice build. I have small doubt please it says 128/123 skill points in passive tree.. how to get 128 just curious.. i am only level 94

those are probably cluster jewel points. you can lose some small points on tree to adjust to your level.
Spoiler

Video of guard witnessed by maven (forgot to swap out gmp at first lol)

https://i.gyazo.com/4530017adc8f8e89f1f31b075a4d2d89.mp4

Deathless first Sirus of the league. It was a breeze!

I'd say I have around ~13-15 Exalt's invested into the build so far, but I see there is much more room for improval. The next upgrade iam working towards is a 5% block corrupt aegis.

I followed your advice and grabbed a minionlife-only helmet without the minion-damage, I also swapped in meatshield. It feels really good - especially with the proximity shield that one of our spectres gives us.

I was feeling quite unsure about the defensive layer of this build at first, but it really starts getting comfy once you get your block capped.
Currently i'am sitting on 4.1k hp/1.5k es, so i'am definetly gonna grind out some more level-ups for some ehp pool.

edit: Did Sirus-Guards with 80%+ quant and some hurty-map rolls for the challenge, they melted like butter and i took no damage.

- keep in mind that iam still missing some alt quality gems, have not yet gotten 21 where its possible, and some gems dont even have quality. Also i dont have the Stun avoid on jewels yet, and iam also missing the chillcraft on one of my rings. I see this being a very reliable build to push for 100 safe.
cookies
Last edited by MosesPwns on Feb 22, 2022, 4:31:27 PM
I'm re-rolling my EA totems into this so my first time using animate guardian, I see garb gives cannot be slowed below base action speed so is the chill effect on ring and pantheon still necessary? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info