[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Ranger395vs wrote:
I'm re-rolling my EA totems into this so my first time using animate guardian, I see garb gives cannot be slowed below base action speed so is the chill effect on ring and pantheon still necessary? Thanks

Not OP, but.. i equipped a chill effect ring for the purpose of feeling the difference (cant keep it in due to not being chaos capped).

So the thing is, yes, your base speed cant be modified. chilled ground still is chilling you, more or less taking away your msflask or other movementspeed increased you get from whatever source, hence making you quite slow again - even with base action speed cannot be modified.

For me personally this is definetly something iam gonny look into putting into the build sooner or later.
cookies
Last edited by MosesPwns on Feb 22, 2022, 9:55:26 AM
"
MosesPwns wrote:
"
Ranger395vs wrote:
I'm re-rolling my EA totems into this so my first time using animate guardian, I see garb gives cannot be slowed below base action speed so is the chill effect on ring and pantheon still necessary? Thanks

Not OP, but.. i equipped a chill effect ring for the purpose of feeling the difference (cant keep it in due to not being chaos capped).

So the thing is, yes, your base speed cant be modified. chilled ground still is chilling you, more or less taking away your msflask or other movementspeed increased you get from whatever source, hence making you quite slow again - even with base action speed cannot be modified.

For me personally this is definetly something iam gonny look into putting into the build sooner or later.

Ok great thank you. I have the gear ready to go just haven't started the ag stuff yet.
Can someone post some trade links for brittle boots that are in the animate guardian setup ?

What are those ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
Can someone post some trade links for brittle boots that are in the animate guardian setup ?

What are those ?

you need these with 4 seconds
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 23, 2022, 4:26:12 AM
Hi there, can you pls help guys.
Here is my atm gear its not finished yet but stil cant reach 75 spell block/69 attack blocks, for the moment i have 71spell/65 atck block. Dont know what am i doing wrong, took all passives in tree like in guide, any advices what am i doing wrong)? Thank you in advance for ansvers)

"
ksander19999 wrote:
Hi there, can you pls help guys.
Here is my atm gear its not finished yet but stil cant reach 75 spell block/69 attack blocks, for the moment i have 71spell/65 atck block. Dont know what am i doing wrong, took all passives in tree like in guide, any advices what am i doing wrong)? Thank you in advance for ansvers)

Dont forget to grab 20% increased effect of offering mastery node guys
Thx alot m8 ))) you fixed my block chanse ))
Hey there, would you recommend a 12 passive with increased effect and cast speed in place of the large cluster with the three notables? Thoughts? Keeping the medium clusters obviously.
"
jibjibman wrote:
Hey there, would you recommend a 12 passive with increased effect and cast speed in place of the large cluster with the three notables? Thoughts? Keeping the medium clusters obviously.

I think those add nothing to our build, only takes away from the good passives we can pick on the tree. Getting a really easy 8 point large cluster with renewal rotten claws call to slaughter or vicious bite.
Getting a 12 pointer is waste of points for sure.
Can someone please take a look at my gear and let me know what I am missing. Both my defences and damage output seems low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info