[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Hi! Quick question, what do you mean by resist gloves for the AG?
"
AgentofLucian wrote:
Hi! Quick question, what do you mean by resist gloves for the AG?

just get a gloves with 30 30 30 all elemental resists at least, we don't have a special part for that one.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
pegasus93 wrote:
Can someone please take a look at my gear and let me know what I am missing. Both my defences and damage output seems low.

You are using a different setup, can you tell me where does your dmg seems to be low? While doing which content I mean?

Your wand can use an upgrade.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 23, 2022, 4:02:53 PM
So I seem to get one shot occasionally and I don't know what is causing it. My character should be public if someone wants to check it out. This usually happens in sims from kosis and sometimes even in maps. I have everything capped and the correct items for the build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jibjibman/characters SlippySloppySkeletons is the character
Last edited by jibjibman on Feb 23, 2022, 7:54:05 PM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
pegasus93 wrote:
Can someone please take a look at my gear and let me know what I am missing. Both my defences and damage output seems low.

You are using a different setup, can you tell me where does your dmg seems to be low? While doing which content I mean?

I should again take a look at your build i thought my setup is almost similar to you except bug upgrade.

I have no problem in t16 bosses but simulacrum bosses, exarch etc are painful.
"
pegasus93 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
pegasus93 wrote:

I should again take a look at your build i thought my setup is almost similar to you except bug upgrade.

I have no problem in t16 bosses but simulacrum bosses, exarch etc are painful.

You need to swap volley with hypothermia for the bosses.
There is some difference in our trees and i dk what I can add to yours.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 24, 2022, 1:07:43 AM
"
jibjibman wrote:
So I seem to get one shot occasionally and I don't know what is causing it. My character should be public if someone wants to check it out. This usually happens in sims from kosis and sometimes even in maps. I have everything capped and the correct items for the build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jibjibman/characters SlippySloppySkeletons is the character

You need life on your jewels on your ring on your helmet, you need a life flask. Ofc Kosis is going to 1 shot you it 1 shots everyone xD He oneshots even me, I too die in simulacrum after waves 20+ because it is extreme content. Block chance is not an impenetrable defence, it is a chance after all and it comes around once in a while. What you can do is increase your life and es.
Hey, really liking this build so far. Quick question though. For pure single target damage (i.e. end-game bosses), what would be the best recommended gems to replace Pierce and maybe GMP? Assume we have 2 white sockets to play with (instead of 2 green) to maximize single target.
"
Elvondar wrote:
Hey, really liking this build so far. Quick question though. For pure single target damage (i.e. end-game bosses), what would be the best recommended gems to replace Pierce and maybe GMP? Assume we have 2 white sockets to play with (instead of 2 green) to maximize single target.

just replace gmp with hypothermia, that fixes all the problems.
I know you don't like pob but idk if I'm calculating the total dps correctly. Like, can you calculate the increases from things like the AG and pale seraphim? I only have about 320K mapping dps per skellie which seems a bit low for my level of investment. Anyone have any input? Thanks in advance for any advice.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info