Effects Feedback Thread (Spells ,Waterfalls ,Falling leaves ect.)

"
rlpowell wrote:
Random compliment: I really like the leaves blowing in The Ledge. They had the same thing (sort of) in Sacred 2, but there it felt like "OMG LOOK AT OUR AWESOME NEW EFFECT!". Here it just fits in and looks nice.

-Robin

Thanks man. There will be much more wind and such in the future when I finally get my wind emitter.

On a ground slam note. I will upgrade the texture of it when I have some time as its fast to do and the textures pretty bad. Eventually that skill will just get completely remade. I only modded the effect of that skill when I started work at GGG. Same with Ice nova and fireball. These will all get remade at some point once other stuffs out of the way like more skills and quest effects. However these 3 things are behind fixing the auras. As 75% of them need to a revamp. Most of them were made in 1 day
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
lol russell if you are a silver supporter isnt that like giving all your friends a certain percentage of 100 bucks

you should just hit them with the money and call them sluts
But I wanted a cool thing under my name k ! : <
y im slept?
its k i forgive you

you may kiss the bride

wait wat
Thanks for the reply Russel, good to know :)

Also cool things under your name ftw!
Heavy Strike could use a bit more flash in the wind-up swing to make it look different compared to a regular attack.
Would be cool if you could add some gust of winds that appear for the moment in more desolated areas ( desert one ).

Also I think game world is a bit too "flat" i have noticed that where you added false god there is elevation that creates illusion that you are standing on small hill ( it does not interupt game play ).

I would like more terrain to be like that , with elevations and depressions.
I think it'd be awesome that if you'd get a critical there'd be an extra effect on the character itself. I say the character rather then the spell or melee hit to make it easier then adding critical effects too all the different skills you have.

I think I may have posted this in the wrong thread.

My bad guys.
Last edited by Indecent_Ham on May 11, 2012, 10:01:46 PM
Hey, first a compliment to your awesome game, I am in a couple of hours now during the public testing and I like it!

What I noticed in game that critical strikes onto an enemy could use some more feedback, now they just drown in the flurry of blows you inflict.
Also especially in dark an narrow areas, I sometime would like to see enemies/barrels/chests/corpses behind wall better. So far they only show when you hover the mouse over them, right?

Greetz!
To be honest I think a x1.3 or whatever that shows up above you head when you crit is the only clear way of doing it. Making bigger explosions and so on only blends it into the mush of combat effects :P
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info