[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

why no Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb? its a good dps push
"
TheMopped1337 wrote:
why no Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb? its a good dps push

They went with Unwavering Stance and that is a pure evasion armor. Maybe with some adjustments it could work? Going to be more difficult to res cap as well, but definitely doable?
If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply and I’ll answer them. Have played this as league starter this league and done all content on a 4-5ex budget without any issues.

If there is a lot of interest I can write a more in depth guide. Kinda odd that this build has 2% of the player base and doesn’t have a super involved guide anywhere. Can look at my post history if you are curious on some of the builds I’ve done in the past.
Hello there,

I've been playing this build for some time now and noticed that I'm VERY squishy (I have over 200 deaths, but like 100 of them were in campaign). My dps feels alright and I think I know how to improve it. So any tips for improving survivability would be great. :)

My POB: https://pastebin.com/iDQ26KsJ

Oh and after getting to 90 passives I noticed that the passive tree doesn't go any further so I tried to move forward with this one: https://pastebin.com/Z3yxQjeq
"
Daerkenn wrote:
Hello there,

I've been playing this build for some time now and noticed that I'm VERY squishy (I have over 200 deaths, but like 100 of them were in campaign). My dps feels alright and I think I know how to improve it. So any tips for improving survivability would be great. :)

My POB: https://pastebin.com/iDQ26KsJ

Oh and after getting to 90 passives I noticed that the passive tree doesn't go any further so I tried to move forward with this one: https://pastebin.com/Z3yxQjeq

Don't path north to Blunt Trauma and the mana reservation nodes, they arent worth. You will get more dps and life investing in other areas.

You can check my tree if interested.

Also, 25c in every slot would get you upgrades, even with your weapon.

Abyssus is also a trap, will kill you more often that not. The build has more than enough dps w/o it.
Am I missing something? Cast when damaged taken support doesn’t work linked with Vaal Molten shell correct? I know it works with the Normal Molten shell…
"
BeerLeague wrote:
If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply and I’ll answer them. Have played this as league starter this league and done all content on a 4-5ex budget without any issues.

If there is a lot of interest I can write a more in depth guide. Kinda odd that this build has 2% of the player base and doesn’t have a super involved guide anywhere. Can look at my post history if you are curious on some of the builds I’ve done in the past.

Hi, so I'm just about hitting red maps (decided to take it chill this league), just defeated Black Star and Unending Hunger which dps wise, weren't too difficult, maybe due to area level but I know very quickly im going to hit a dps/survivability wall soon, especially when I eventually get to Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds which I guess will be area lvl 84 fights.

Rng has been pretty scuffed for me, only found 1 raw ex so far which I put into my staff and a 6-link chest. Probably have around 1.5 ex worth of currency, (130 chaos and random bits and bobs like a few decent deli orbs I could sell).

What should be my priority upgrade wise with what little currency I have, or what mapping/atlas strat should I do to farm more currency that my semi-scuffed build wouldn't struggle with or doesn't require a large initial investment?

Appreciate you taking the time to do this, this build has potential, would be nice if the guide creator comes back and fleshes the original post out with gear transition goals and what content it can or can't manage at different stages, especially with the new endgame.

https://pastebin.com/tbPSkDLq
"
WhoMans wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Hi, so I'm just about hitting red maps (decided to take it chill this league), just defeated Black Star and Unending Hunger which dps wise, weren't too difficult, maybe due to area level but I know very quickly im going to hit a dps/survivability wall soon, especially when I eventually get to Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds which I guess will be area lvl 84 fights.

Rng has been pretty scuffed for me, only found 1 raw ex so far which I put into my staff and a 6-link chest. Probably have around 1.5 ex worth of currency, (130 chaos and random bits and bobs like a few decent deli orbs I could sell).

What should be my priority upgrade wise with what little currency I have, or what mapping/atlas strat should I do to farm more currency that my semi-scuffed build wouldn't struggle with or doesn't require a large initial investment?

Appreciate you taking the time to do this, this build has potential, would be nice if the guide creator comes back and fleshes the original post out with gear transition goals and what content it can or can't manage at different stages, especially with the new endgame.

https://pastebin.com/tbPSkDLq

Pretty similar advice to the guy above. The top part of the tree is a trap - you get way more dps and survival by focusing on the bottom side.

OP has some strange choices in terms of points spent, check my tree for some better pathing and node choices.

Cheap upgrades would be amulet w/ multi, some new jewels and crown of the inward eye.

After that, either a crit chest, or Ryslatha's, both can be had under a few ex.
im playing this build atm and its a lot of fun. :D
i want to upgrade this build with cluster jewels but i dont know which points i should remove for the cluster jewels skillpoints

can someone post a skill tree with cluster jewels for this build pls?

Last edited by TheMopped1337 on Feb 16, 2022, 4:21:23 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Pretty similar advice to the guy above. The top part of the tree is a trap - you get way more dps and survival by focusing on the bottom side.

OP has some strange choices in terms of points spent, check my tree for some better pathing and node choices.

Cheap upgrades would be amulet w/ multi, some new jewels and crown of the inward eye.

After that, either a crit chest, or Ryslatha's, both can be had under a few ex.

Will play about in PoB and see what I can do, yeah I was looking at Ryslatha's, just trying to manage resists and attributes (surprising how dex starved I am).

I've also been a bit paranoid with regards to accuracy and making sure my hit chance is 100%, should I still do that or is anything above %95 good enough? Especially if it means sacraficing attack speed, crit, res rolls on gear?

Is moving to cluster jewels worth while as well? Or is that for when you get the heist base and start investing a bit on power charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info