[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

"
WhoMans wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Not worth unless you have a huge budget - 40ex+ to spend on good clusters. Check PoB Ninja for a bunch of them.

Any chance you could post your PoB when you get a moment? So far, after changing trees, my damage and life is less than my current version with similar eff hit pool/taken numbers. I'm also overcapped on impale chance, and while purity of elements and its ailment immunity is big, is it worth giving up Determination and Flesh and Stone to fit it in?

Also, how are you able to deal with mana without a flask, -mana cost chest or the channeling cost crafts. Is it safe just relying on mana leech?

Again, your tree might end up producing better numbers once I change a bit of my gear and maybe move around some skills.

I've noticed one of your masteries is reduced reflected phys, even though our ascendency makes us immune to phys reflect (and I believe impale which is nice), speaking of reflect immune, I was thinking of giving up enduring cry, and having a steelskin CWDT (molten shell makes ele reflect maps sketchy), and will allow me to have faster attacks lifetap leap slam setup. Lastly, whats the thought process behind having lifetap linked to the MoH/Assassin's Mark setup if it doesn't directly deal damage, and having lifetap linked to Leap Slam instead offers a nice mana QoL?

Sorry for all the questions, just don't want to make any bad mistake with so little currency to fix it.

Sure, here is the PoB - https://pastebin.com/XVNhsbcW

Purity is worth giving up Determination, you should be able to fit flesh and stone in with it though.

2. Dont need the mana flask, just need mana leech. Ideally a chest armor with -mana, but those are expensive. Mana leech is fine.

3. Mastery was a mistake, should be the overwhelm one.

4. The lifetap should be linked to molten shell, slam and faster attack. Not sure why it was linked to something else, was probably me messing w/ the new helmet.

If you want to chat on discord about it lmk, look up Beerleague in the TFT discord and hit me w/ a DM. will be on most of the evening
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
WhoMans wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Not worth unless you have a huge budget - 40ex+ to spend on good clusters. Check PoB Ninja for a bunch of them.

Any chance you could post your PoB when you get a moment? So far, after changing trees, my damage and life is less than my current version with similar eff hit pool/taken numbers. I'm also overcapped on impale chance, and while purity of elements and its ailment immunity is big, is it worth giving up Determination and Flesh and Stone to fit it in?

Also, how are you able to deal with mana without a flask, -mana cost chest or the channeling cost crafts. Is it safe just relying on mana leech?

Again, your tree might end up producing better numbers once I change a bit of my gear and maybe move around some skills.

I've noticed one of your masteries is reduced reflected phys, even though our ascendency makes us immune to phys reflect (and I believe impale which is nice), speaking of reflect immune, I was thinking of giving up enduring cry, and having a steelskin CWDT (molten shell makes ele reflect maps sketchy), and will allow me to have faster attacks lifetap leap slam setup. Lastly, whats the thought process behind having lifetap linked to the MoH/Assassin's Mark setup if it doesn't directly deal damage, and having lifetap linked to Leap Slam instead offers a nice mana QoL?

Sorry for all the questions, just don't want to make any bad mistake with so little currency to fix it.

Sure, here is the PoB - https://pastebin.com/XVNhsbcW

Purity is worth giving up Determination, you should be able to fit flesh and stone in with it though.

2. Dont need the mana flask, just need mana leech. Ideally a chest armor with -mana, but those are expensive. Mana leech is fine.

3. Mastery was a mistake, should be the overwhelm one.

4. The lifetap should be linked to molten shell, slam and faster attack. Not sure why it was linked to something else, was probably me messing w/ the new helmet.

If you want to chat on discord about it lmk, look up Beerleague in the TFT discord and hit me w/ a DM. will be on most of the evening

thanks for your great help! switched from op´s build to your build and i love it :D

i can finaly farm with 0 deaths and keep working for upgrades
Not a problem, glad its working out.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Daerkenn wrote:
Hello there,

I've been playing this build for some time now and noticed that I'm VERY squishy (I have over 200 deaths, but like 100 of them were in campaign). My dps feels alright and I think I know how to improve it. So any tips for improving survivability would be great. :)

My POB: https://pastebin.com/iDQ26KsJ

Oh and after getting to 90 passives I noticed that the passive tree doesn't go any further so I tried to move forward with this one: https://pastebin.com/Z3yxQjeq

Don't path north to Blunt Trauma and the mana reservation nodes, they arent worth. You will get more dps and life investing in other areas.

You can check my tree if interested.

Also, 25c in every slot would get you upgrades, even with your weapon.

Abyssus is also a trap, will kill you more often that not. The build has more than enough dps w/o it.

Hello, it's me again.
After dropping Abyssus I had some problems with dex, but managed to fix it somehow. Survivability improved, but not enough that I could kill some bosses without dying once or twice. DPS wise, I feel like I'm missing something big, because it dropped by like 100k Combined DPS. Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/rUs7Ardp
I tried following your advice, but I feel like I messed up even more now, because of my own inexperience.
"
Daerkenn wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Daerkenn wrote:
Hello there,

I've been playing this build for some time now and noticed that I'm VERY squishy (I have over 200 deaths, but like 100 of them were in campaign). My dps feels alright and I think I know how to improve it. So any tips for improving survivability would be great. :)

My POB: https://pastebin.com/iDQ26KsJ

Oh and after getting to 90 passives I noticed that the passive tree doesn't go any further so I tried to move forward with this one: https://pastebin.com/Z3yxQjeq

Don't path north to Blunt Trauma and the mana reservation nodes, they arent worth. You will get more dps and life investing in other areas.

You can check my tree if interested.

Also, 25c in every slot would get you upgrades, even with your weapon.

Abyssus is also a trap, will kill you more often that not. The build has more than enough dps w/o it.

Hello, it's me again.
After dropping Abyssus I had some problems with dex, but managed to fix it somehow. Survivability improved, but not enough that I could kill some bosses without dying once or twice. DPS wise, I feel like I'm missing something big, because it dropped by like 100k Combined DPS. Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/rUs7Ardp
I tried following your advice, but I feel like I messed up even more now, because of my own inexperience.

Can't look at PoB atm, but it looks like you should be fine. Biggest issue is probably the staff, its sub 500 dps. You should be able to pick up one with 100+ more dps for under an ex.

On bosses, are you dropping vaal warcheif and popping flasks?
"
Can't look at PoB atm, but it looks like you should be fine. Biggest issue is probably the staff, its sub 500 dps. You should be able to pick up one with 100+ more dps for under an ex.

On bosses, are you dropping vaal warcheif and popping flasks?

I completely forgot to switch my regular warcheif to the vaal one. I kept using the regular one on bosses tho and I keep my flasks up as long as possible. As for my current budget, I have around 4 ex.
"
BeerLeague wrote:

im using pride with eternal blessing supprt.
it whas working great but after the patch i cant use any other aura if im activating pride

whas it a bug that eternal blessing whas working with all others?
any idea how to solve this problem?
Last edited by TheMopped1337 on Feb 17, 2022, 6:12:50 PM
Now that Eternal blessing doesn't work with Auras, and I can't afford an enlighten support - what's the best option moving forward?
"
Melkarid wrote:
Now that Eternal blessing doesn't work with Auras, and I can't afford an enlighten support - what's the best option moving forward?

Enlighten 2 will get you there, will need to drop herald of purity though. Kinda sucks, but overall doesnt change the build too much.

Will need to either use a lower level precision, or -mana cost jewelry, or put precision on arrogance.
"
TheMopped1337 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

im using pride with eternal blessing supprt.
it whas working great but after the patch i cant use any other aura if im activating pride

whas it a bug that eternal blessing whas working with all others?
any idea how to solve this problem?

They changed it on purpose, I dropped herald to fit it all in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info