First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
Why can't you be more forthcoming about melee fixes? Is it going to be this patch, or the next, or six months from now? That's the only worthwhile thing that could possibly be in this patch, aside from desych fixes.

I'll try to be more specific about our plans and timeframe in the Development Manifesto we're working on.

"This is not the melee patch" would be a nice start. I don't mean to be rude, but when you post a news item about a patch that makes no mention of melee fixes, you're either trying to be coy or you don't understand how important the melee problem is, and I'm not sure which of those is worse.

You know Onmy, Chris has stated many times in many threads that they will have more information about melee and desync and everything else soon. They understand the issues quite well and have been working on them. If they released an overnight fix to melee or any other deep seated issue, the game would probably then be broken. I'm amazed that Chris continues to reply to these qq posts with a good attitude but has to repeatedly say the same thing. And I'm not flaming here, just pointing out an observation.

I find desync to be the most frustrating aspect of this game and makes me want to rage quit every time I lose a character because of it. I've made qq threads about this (as have many others) but GGG has responded and now we must all have patience.
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:

"This is not the melee patch" would be a nice start. I don't mean to be rude, but when you post a news item about a patch that makes no mention of melee fixes, you're either trying to be coy or you don't understand how important the melee problem is, and I'm not sure which of those is worse.

What exactly are you contributing with to this game? Any bug reports, spreadsheets with data, anything at all? Oh wait, you just complain. Chris and his team's time consists of creating a game. Your time consists of making pointless comments at what they do. Enough said.
"This is not the melee patch"...

Hmm, and here I am just assuming that if there are not any notes listed about melee, it's not a melee patch.

It is getting just as old as the "First! Now, where is the desync fix?!?"

And yes, I do play melee. On both leagues. Solo, most times. With desync prone builds, even. Still not sure it warrants the constant nags and complaining when it has been stated numerous times that the issue is being worked on. Personally, I do not need the details, just the acknowledgement. But that's me, I guess.

Mods and devs are entirely too nice sometimes, nicer than I would be anyway. I'd ignore the post or remove it. A melee fix obviously had nothing to do with the post, so why even reply with it? Staying on topic is a wonderful thing.

But now I am off topic as well.

Anyway, I am looking forward to playing with the new skill. Will be interesting to see what builds may come of it. I have an idea or two already, cant wait to see other's.

Though, I am still curious as to whether or not the beam of fire does any damage to the caster, given the means the skill is described; "fires a beam of fire at you". Then again, it does monsters taking damage, so I will assume not.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Apr 8, 2013, 10:20:24 PM
Another active skill that should be support gem.

Just imagine this working as a support with totems skills.
AWESOMNESS

But fire dmg skill?
What type o gameplay is this? cast totem and run in cirles on a leash?
/meh

So much wasted potential... WTB 'beam' support not crappy totem that nobody will use after first week of hype.

Last edited by KarraKurri on Apr 8, 2013, 10:36:36 PM
Searing bond looks like an amazingly fun skill to use. Haven't tried rolling a dual totem character yet, but this definitely makes me want to start now.

Keep up the good work guys! I know there are other pressing issues you are dealing with, so I'm very grateful that you still manage to have these weekly updates to the game.
Nice, love the new art improvement too.
Oh snap, is it raining/thundering/ very dark on the beach now? YES!!!!! Personally i love the twilight strand weather and hoped that it got moved to the other beach areas. :)

Edit: Impression and response from the screenshot pic :)

Edit 2: So that screenshot was a map, not act 1. I am very sad :(
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
Last edited by Augustrad on Apr 8, 2013, 11:10:54 PM
have any of you seen the sheer redoncilous things kripp does wiht flicker strike and multistrike?
"
agbudar wrote:
have any of you seen the sheer redoncilous things kripp does wiht flicker strike and multistrike?

yes, they may need to do some tweaking still i think lol :)
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
Last edited by Augustrad on Apr 8, 2013, 11:10:26 PM
Its f2p game, they can have as many problems as they like its not like u pay for something:D anyway they did as a small company so much more then blizz with D3, obviously Desync is a big problem but it will get fixed, and when it get by that time we will have like another 10 more builds more gems, more content etc and every week new unique items, its just amazing!much better then D3 where u have prob not more then 3 builds on every class...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info