First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

"
Chris wrote:
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
Why can't you be more forthcoming about melee fixes? Is it going to be this patch, or the next, or six months from now? That's the only worthwhile thing that could possibly be in this patch, aside from desych fixes.

I'll try to be more specific about our plans and timeframe in the Development Manifesto we're working on.

"This is not the melee patch" would be a nice start. I don't mean to be rude, but when you post a news item about a patch that makes no mention of melee fixes, you're either trying to be coy or you don't understand how important the melee problem is, and I'm not sure which of those is worse.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
This looks like an INCREDIBLE skill to use for a cyclone build!!

What is the range of the beam (or is there no distance max?
"
Gieron wrote:
well i have another performance update you have to do in the future

reduce the number of boddies in vaal fight, the game laags like crazy with so many boddies on the screen

you have to kill vaal, not his buddies 8-))
"
dlrr wrote:
So this skill allows a dual totem user to plant a third totem that shoots out 3 fire beams? Wow! Can't say totem users really needed that much more help... But thanks!

It doesn't grant you an additional totem - the normal totem limit is obeyed.

"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
Why can't you be more forthcoming about melee fixes? Is it going to be this patch, or the next, or six months from now? That's the only worthwhile thing that could possibly be in this patch, aside from desych fixes.

I'll try to be more specific about our plans and timeframe in the Development Manifesto we're working on.

"This is not the melee patch" would be a nice start. I don't mean to be rude, but when you post a news item about a patch that makes no mention of melee fixes, you're either trying to be coy or you don't understand how important the melee problem is, and I'm not sure which of those is worse.

I'd certainly have mentioned if there were big issues resolved in this patch beyond the content that I described. 0.10.6 is the second content patch being deployed this week so most of the larger changes were already merged into the slightly delayed 0.10.5 that was released yesterday.

There are lots of other issues like the melee one that you mention that we're working on in parallel to the weekly content patches. There are different people working on different problems, and some problems require a lot more development and testing than others do.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I noticed more improvements upon graphics, shaders and such :)
Sweeping Maid
Skill looks cool and has some interesting potential but.....

when did spike shields get updated 3d models? (this is me noticing the completely wrong thing)
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:

Well, if you're trying not to be rude, you're doing a damn bad job of it...
Use your brain. If there's no mention of melee fixes, then obviously "This is not the melee patch". They've said they're working on it and seem to have given as much info as they can so far and told us more will be coming soon. Not sure what more you expect.
What's the Q spell on that screenshot? Never seen it before.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If multiple people have these totems, do all of the totems shoot beams in between?

This doesn't seem like a very good skill, but we'll see.
"
Xavderion wrote:
What's the Q spell on that screenshot? Never seen it before.

Lightning Warp.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info