First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

The 0.10.6 patch also contains new Unique items and any bug fixes that we haven't pushed into today's 0.10.5b patch (which is still a few hours away).

We're also expecting to deploy 0.10.6 to the Alpha realm this afternoon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
Why can't you be more forthcoming about melee fixes? Is it going to be this patch, or the next, or six months from now? That's the only worthwhile thing that could possibly be in this patch, aside from desych fixes.

I'll try to be more specific about our plans and timeframe in the Development Manifesto we're working on.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
dlrr wrote:
So this skill allows a dual totem user to plant a third totem that shoots out 3 fire beams? Wow! Can't say totem users really needed that much more help... But thanks!

It doesn't grant you an additional totem - the normal totem limit is obeyed.

"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
Why can't you be more forthcoming about melee fixes? Is it going to be this patch, or the next, or six months from now? That's the only worthwhile thing that could possibly be in this patch, aside from desych fixes.

I'll try to be more specific about our plans and timeframe in the Development Manifesto we're working on.

"This is not the melee patch" would be a nice start. I don't mean to be rude, but when you post a news item about a patch that makes no mention of melee fixes, you're either trying to be coy or you don't understand how important the melee problem is, and I'm not sure which of those is worse.

I'd certainly have mentioned if there were big issues resolved in this patch beyond the content that I described. 0.10.6 is the second content patch being deployed this week so most of the larger changes were already merged into the slightly delayed 0.10.5 that was released yesterday.

There are lots of other issues like the melee one that you mention that we're working on in parallel to the weekly content patches. There are different people working on different problems, and some problems require a lot more development and testing than others do.
"
brokenbadguy wrote:
will this damage the player also?
Not unless someone conversion traps your totem to make it your enemy. Then you might not enjoy always being in the beam so much.
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
gfeldman wrote:
Just wanted to comment that it would be fantastic if this skill could work in addition to dual totems.

PLEASE make a unique that allows this to be summoned in addition to two other totems that are already out there.

It works even with Three totems.

There was a Chest added with the latest patch that added +1 Totem.
If there's ever a way to get four totems without cheating, you can make a fairly cool-looking pentagram :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info