First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

"
Xalmaren wrote:

Also it does state burning damage, not fire. This most likely rules out being a projectile so it will not get LMP or GMP. It would be nice if it could Chain, if there is Chain in the description (since it "chains" to you) that could be fun, but I doubt it. But also since it is written as burning damage I can't quite figure out how added damage supports would interact with it, will it even be considered "a hit" to add damage onto? Supports may be lacking for this one right now, but that remains to be seen.

There is a lot we wont know until we actually see the skill gem, but despite everything I just said, I remain optimistic.

I’m thinking that the added damage supports that could be added to it would be about the same as the normal fire totems; added ele dmg support gems – lightening, frost (not for necros obviously) or fire. Or perhaps an ele penetration support gem like fire.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
"
Repeats wrote:

This should be a meme:
"
Pays nothing for the game
Gets mad when everything doesn't get fixed in the next patch.

"
VideoGeemer wrote:

LOL, indeed! :)

Oh you mean like this:

The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm in splits from that single post.
1337 21gn17ur3
this + flicker strike should be pretty damn fun.
Seem like a cool skill, just unfortunate that totems die if a mob even look at them the wrong way.
"
Kiri2k wrote:
He wrote burning damage. Well you can get a 70% from searing touch and a 80% easily from passives.. should be really nice for leveling, for end game don't know..

Where is everyone reading that it's burning damage? I can't find this.

I mean it looks like burning, but can someone link to where this post or whatever is?
just add armor or % reduced dmg to melee nodes in the tree. this would do the trick!
Last edited by zerofault on Apr 10, 2013, 10:02:08 AM
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:
He wrote burning damage. Well you can get a 70% from searing touch and a 80% easily from passives.. should be really nice for leveling, for end game don't know..

Where is everyone reading that it's burning damage? I can't find this.

I mean it looks like burning, but can someone link to where this post or whatever is?

Like, first paragraph of first post.
Wondering when one of these patches will contain survivability fixes.
Looks like another fancy but useless skill. So circumstantial also.

Btw i dont think that "running around circles while this totem kills stuff" is viable in high level content (even if it does insane dmg), due to the desynch you actually create by doing that.
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Last edited by Juantxuu on Apr 10, 2013, 11:05:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info