First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

When Chris said this Friday, he meant NZ time, correct? If so, this'll be released in the US sometime Thursday evening?
Seriously some ppl think this is a nice skill? This game is really bad when
it comes to technical stuff. What I mean is the whole ridicilous desyc stuff, constant
lag and dc's. Started playing in CB, paid more in OB fell in love coz of great ideas. Now this ? PLZ ! Tell me it's just a nightmare and I'll be waking up soon :( .
IGN: Silmar
OoooOOooooOOO

That's going to be a fun skill.

...and to silmarilion6... its Beta - and its free - accept the flaws and help make it a better place :)
Last edited by JeepDude on Apr 10, 2013, 2:15:40 PM
Sentry - Chain of Torment ripoff
"
Gamefreak_EVE wrote:
Sentry - Chain of Torment ripoff

I remember this Diablo 3 skill rune, and I know nobody who actualy uses sentry with this rune there, my own Demon Hunter included. :D
I hope GGG does a better job with this kind of "stationary" skill.
"
Destruktor wrote:
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I'll try to be more specific about our plans and timeframe in the Development Manifesto we're working on.

"This is not the melee patch" would be a nice start. I don't mean to be rude, but when you post a news item about a patch that makes no mention of melee fixes, you're either trying to be coy or you don't understand how important the melee problem is, and I'm not sure which of those is worse.

You know Onmy, Chris has stated many times in many threads that they will have more information about melee and desync and everything else soon. They understand the issues quite well and have been working on them. If they released an overnight fix to melee or any other deep seated issue, the game would probably then be broken. I'm amazed that Chris continues to reply to these qq posts with a good attitude but has to repeatedly say the same thing. And I'm not flaming here, just pointing out an observation.

I find desync to be the most frustrating aspect of this game and makes me want to rage quit every time I lose a character because of it. I've made qq threads about this (as have many others) but GGG has responded and now we must all have patience.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction as to any good posts on a) what causes desync (I know there is many) and b) any good temp fixes like /oos that help fight the battle of desync? I know there is deep problem with it and that is why we are patiently waiting for the eventual fix. I'm more curios what is going on when it happens. I know the short answer is the server and client aren't doing the same thing so monsters hit you when you don't see them etc. Just wondered if there was a deeper explanation. Thanks GGG, for always being so kind to us and keeping us in the loop of development. Keep up the good work.
IGN: Nartu
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lordgandalf16
will this damage the player also?
"
brokenbadguy wrote:
will this damage the player also?
Not unless someone conversion traps your totem to make it your enemy. Then you might not enjoy always being in the beam so much.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I hope it deals enough damage to be atleast somewhat used not like some of the current skills that were uderwhelming my alot ;(. Keep the good job tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info