Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Good riddance, prophecy flippers in shambles.
Last edited by Sylaess on Dec 2, 2021, 5:24:48 PM
Yeah, well, we saw it coming too. I think Chris mentioned that she's on the chopping block in an interview.
Sad to see her and her little random gumball machine of fate go but getting Lilly in our hideouts is a nice trade. You know how to soften the blow.

I hope ghosts aren't next. They don't take up much space but can provide some extra spice to any fight.

I hope Scourge is gone after this league though. Tainted currency is cool and the assets are too. Maybe make scourged maps some rare drop and have that be the only source of tainted currency. Just do away with scourged items. There's enough pressure already on min-maxing items.
... is not a troll
talisman and tormented spirits should go before prophecys and i think the idea of perandus can come back in a way a npc that sell random stuff can be good using the other currencys just a extra to maps not a entire mechanic that need scarabs/atlas passives
Last edited by Mokurp on Dec 2, 2021, 5:41:05 PM
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
Please do remove all of them from the game, the unique pool is terribly bloated at this point, keep the obviously powerful one and nuke the niche ones.

It's funny how nobody in this thread (and on the reddit crybabies side) were ever talking/using any of these uniques but once GGG mention that they're removing them it's the fucking end of the world.

Uh...what ? people do use these uniques. Some are more niche than others, some are just great leveling uniques. Warcry builds for example used deidbellow quite often to level/early map if its a starter

I personally used the Oak halfway to level 100 on my only lvl 100 character Ive done in 3.14. And it took a 5ex shield + old aisling slam + good slam to replace that shield for my build.

Effigon was used by builds on the left side of the tree that had no access to accuracy but wanted to do a coc build. ie ngamahus

Nuking niche uniques is completely stupid. Why would you even do this ?
Utterly idiotic decision to remove The Effigon which has a unique build enabling use. Please stop taking drugs
Prophecy was reminiscent of Diablo 1 shrines to me in a sense. Removing OG content for more insta death zoom zoom stuff? Garbage move. The Skill mastery changes are cool. This scourge league and now the prophecy removal is complete dumpster fire. Just like the direction this game is heading.
Satsui No Tanden
Prophecy removal is fine, removal of uniques isn't, just add all of them in the core pool.

Lilly in Ho is the best thing.

I will not regret Navalli!

However, I have a simple question: the craft recipes that are obtained from prophecies. how will we get them in the future?
RIP in peace Navali.
I like the system and the Navali character and will be sad to see them go. It seems like a waste of a good system. I'm happy with it as is, but would much rather see all content updated than removed entirely.

I don't understand people's enthusiasm for it's removal. If you don't like it, just don't interact with it. I don't particularly like the Temple but wouldn't want it removed as I'm sure other people like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info