[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

I keep trying fix 6L, wondering wich items shall i swap asap i've some currency, enlighten so expensive atm.
I've been trying to re-roll some sockets, but I can never get enough blues. Should I not be wearing Marauder Gear or is there some way I am not aware of to get blue sockets?

(Newish player asking)

Thanks.
"
SolomonKain wrote:
I've been trying to re-roll some sockets, but I can never get enough blues. Should I not be wearing Marauder Gear or is there some way I am not aware of to get blue sockets?

(Newish player asking)

Thanks.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Place your item requirements here, place the colors you want to craft on it and see which method is the best for coloring that specific item.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Aug 29, 2022, 12:30:44 PM
"
Carcelero wrote:
I keep trying fix 6L, wondering wich items shall i swap asap i've some currency, enlighten so expensive atm.

You have the worst roll Brass dome. Don't 6L that pls... Buy better base, at least 4% max res.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Is brassdome even worth the life and regen drop?
"
Zheus94 wrote:
Is brassdome even worth the life and regen drop?
Yes
What's better to use in your oppinion, searing bond or fire trap?
"
Carcelero wrote:
What's better to use in your oppinion, searing bond or fire trap?

Both are similar, I placed Fire trap because it deals a bit more damage. You can use Searing bond too.
Been playing a variation of this build with insight from pohx and lurking poe.ninja builds.
Currently at red maps, 200ish delve depth, running i83 heists.

I am running determination, malevolence, vitality (19) and skitterbots with exactly 800/800 mana reserved. I have lifetap on all skills to enable use. With an empower i presume I'd be comfortable to use some mana skills. It would be nice to have purity of elements for the immunities but for now these are my preferred auras.

An interesting mechanic i saw on a player and I'm now testing is using inspiration on fire trap along with elemental overload. From what I've read, the traps cant get charges but the player does and they properly affect the traps. The stacking crit chance lets us trigger EO ahd get a juicy 40% dam boosr. But a second complication exists that i haven't resolved. Inspiration specifically requires MANA spent. We use lifetap. They dont work with one another. BUT inspiration has a benefit that charges from another skill will affect any skill linked by any inspiration gem.
So, i need to free up mana to generate inspiration charges to then give fire trap the benefit. I think if i get an empower on det/mal, then link inspiration to leap slam/golem/frost bomb, I'll have plenty of charge generation. Clunkiness is a factor, but shouldn't be terrible. Insp charges last 10s and the gem dumps them at 800 mana spent. All these skills are relatively low cost so the 800mana dump should be rare. Fire trap itself would never spend mana and therefore only benefit the interaction. On a boss, leap slamming (or shield charging) around should happen naturally. Why do this? 5insp charges = 25% more + EO 40% more.

Of note, I've played the vast majority of the league on a Steam Deck. Aside from a few keybinds that are difficult to press (ex: some menus require pressing L3 left stick button + left dpad up at same time) its a pretty amazing experience. Need to setup a good item filter and understand battery life is meh. Couch while plugged in though, dreamy.

Anyways, last comments about the build:

Bossing BLOWS. God awful slow for anything significantly buffed or pinnacle. Its doable but we're talking 10min worst case.

Survivability is great ofc but there's still a ton of AN combos and situations that completely obliterate us. Boosting chaos to positive numbers helps immensely.

Gem coloring is a pita for the chest.
Elemental overload only applies to hits and ailments. It does not apply to the ground burning effect of fire trap (90% of the skills damage).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info