[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Well
first issue with your char is that you are using profane proxy in the wrong slot, currently your skitter bots applies chill which is meh, and instead of shock which gives us damage your getting the curse which is ok, but we want both damage boosts from it,
2ndly you don't have divine judgement allocated which is 72% more ele damage with some extra dex and ailment effect(scorch on boots) plus whatever bonus the brutal might give you,
3rdly your not using the legacy of fury boots which is a massive quality of life and clear speed boosters, since it applies a huge -res effect nearby and an explosion effect as well as giving you 30% speed, you can easily aim for a +1 socketed gems corrupt on it to get a level 4 enlighten which can make it easier to have less lifetaps
4th issue your gear is kind of doody in its having of life and regen effects, your flasks are kind of ok, but none of them have a use trigger which is wasting the point of the gain charges on hit effect.
5th im not a huge fan of saffels frame for late game personally, it does give a little bit of damage to fire trap which is cool, but you can get a ton more tank out of a +3 fire shield, and if you have the cash even get something nice on a +3 fire, +2 all with a bunch of life and what not
6th this league I'm kind of big fan of replica atzirirs foible, yeah its 0 dps, but mega life regen, flat life and easier stat gearing is pretty spiffy as far as I'm concerned
7th, I am really a heavy advocate for firetrap in the helm always since firetrap doesn't really suffer from reduced aoe like RF does, firetrap can be thrown to a location so smaller radius isn't a huge issue so I would end up trying to shift the fire trap to the helm, you could even get a trap and mine damage helmet and combine them together and try and get a 3 link helm out of it.
last but not least, your scepter is literally garbage found on the floor tier, the only bonus your getting out of it is the crafted damage and miniscule implicit it has, evem buying a blue weapon with +1 fire gems and crafting fire+IGNITE ON IT WOUDL BE BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE

these are just my opinions tho, tldr get more life on gear and switch out your boots for legacey of fury, its amazing and +1 gem corrupt is cheap

"
may I have some advice on my build? I'm kind of stuck at my leveling and even opening deliriums or using sentinels on many rare groups scares the F out of me cause of getting too much damage and not having enough to answer with.

My life is at 3.843, 42k armour (only auras on) and my RF is at 137k
Last edited by dougch on Jun 18, 2022, 8:58:48 PM
How would the gems end being by using the fire trap on the helmet and RF on chest?

Also, I have never used the scourage feature and honestly, tried googling it but I've no idea.

As for divine judgement, its on the amulet. I thought it would not stack with the passive already allocated on the tree. Could you please confirm about that, please?

Will try to apply the advices you just gave me, thank you very much for your kindness!
Im really stuck i did everything on the guide(i think) but dmg isnt good, i can do most invitations didnt try feared and maven last phase is impossible(at least for me). Could you add some ultra lategame stuff.
Is there a way to bring down the amount of things were pressing.

Seems like we have to turn RF on which is fine, I can stick that on any key but then it looks like we are manually casting a warcry, immortal call, our curse,molten shell, a flame wall, 2 movement skills and searing bond totems, holy christ I hope im reading it all wrong. Ive spent my PoE life pushing 2 buttons what can we automate?
"
Is there a way to bring down the amount of things were pressing.

Seems like we have to turn RF on which is fine, I can stick that on any key but then it looks like we are manually casting a warcry, immortal call, our curse,molten shell, a flame wall, 2 movement skills and searing bond totems, holy christ I hope im reading it all wrong. Ive spent my PoE life pushing 2 buttons what can we automate?

Dear youre looking it the wrong way, on POB we dont use flame wall our curse is on rings with skitterbots if u dont like using to movements(i dont like it either) use only flame dash,(it leaves a empty socket used it for enduring cry)for immortal call if u ditch shield charge u can use a cwt setup ( for that need enlight3+1 boots corrupt) We dont use searing bonds way inferior to our current fire trap skill.

the guide first page is a bit outdated look at the POB for more accurate information

Last edited by thiagonunes01 on Jun 19, 2022, 12:47:58 PM
Thank you =) I was hoping I was looking at it wrong, havent played RF since Abyss League. Im 1 of the Lost Ark fallout survivors so just now getting 1 off the ground.

really the trap helm can just use any 2, more if possible of , burning, concentrated, more elemental, and trap and mine damage, as long as it has those, then your fine, getting all 4 would be like a 50ex helm imo, but would be an amazing work towards option for endgame, divine judgement is just a terrible option to anoint, its near your pathing, and gives you a lot of nice stats nearby, get ash frost and storm instead, that gives you ele damage and ailment effect, or charisma if it lets you have another aura, not sure what you mean by scourge feature, you can just buy a pair of legacy of fury off the market, get the right gem sockets colored and linked, then vaal orb it and pray, or buy one already with +1 gems and then pay a bunch of vaal orbs as tax to get it blued up

"
How would the gems end being by using the fire trap on the helmet and RF on chest?

Also, I have never used the scourage feature and honestly, tried googling it but I've no idea.

As for divine judgement, its on the amulet. I thought it would not stack with the passive already allocated on the tree. Could you please confirm about that, please?

Will try to apply the advices you just gave me, thank you very much for your kindness!
Ok I have everything put together now and it feels really smooth.

Ive played RF before but it was 2 years ago so this is exciting getting to try out all these new (to me) passives.

1 question guys, how exactly do I maximize the fire trap, ive NEVER played with ANY sort of trap ever. Atm im throwing 1 down on bosses even though I dont need to just for muscle memory, how exactly do I drop them though, one every 10 seconds or so or just spam them?

Thanks guys =)

Last edited by JCOH35 on Jun 21, 2022, 8:22:39 AM
just keep the aoe down, ide throw one like every 2-3 seconds

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ok I have everything put together now and it feels really smooth.

Ive played RF before but it was 2 years ago so this is exciting getting to try out all these new (to me) passives.

1 question guys, how exactly do I maximize the fire trap, ive NEVER played with ANY sort of trap ever. Atm im throwing 1 down on bosses even though I dont need to just for muscle memory, how exactly do I drop them though, one every 10 seconds or so or just spam them?

Thanks guys =)

I'm still feeling a bit squishy when it comes to stuff like elder and shaper. Any advice on what to upgrade next in my build? Nearly 4.9k life, 87/87/87/79 res. 92k armour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info