[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
the whole point of the brutal is to fix our dex issue, after you have one to fix your dex need, then youll try to get ones that have useful upgrades on the notables you take, like onslaught on kill, +ele damage, +dex and what not

ok thanks a lot for all your help
Which of the aura's can i/should i run before i can afford/or get the enlighten drop?
"
dougch wrote:
the whole point of the brutal is to fix our dex issue, after you have one to fix your dex need, then youll try to get ones that have useful upgrades on the notables you take, like onslaught on kill, +ele damage, +dex and what not

But how can i understand what value exactly do i need? The one in the PoB have 4250 something something. I bought 4201 ( closest one i found on trade site ), and bonus values on notables was bad ( all other text on jewel was the same as PoB one ). So do i need exactly 4250 or there is a range ?
the value is completely random, there are bound to be seeds out there that are good, but there currently isnt a way to know what a good one is in advance without a handmade database of brutal restraints, or trying them out yourself. i am currently working on a database of brutals in our area
"
Kaanu wrote:
"
dougch wrote:

But how can i understand what value exactly do i need? The one in the PoB have 4250 something something. I bought 4201 ( closest one i found on trade site ), and bonus values on notables was bad ( all other text on jewel was the same as PoB one ). So do i need exactly 4250 or there is a range ?
"
dougch wrote:
the value is completely random, there are bound to be seeds out there that are good, but there currently isnt a way to know what a good one is in advance without a handmade database of brutal restraints, or trying them out yourself.
Wow just wow. What a game design. Thank you for warning me.
"
Kaanu wrote:
"
dougch wrote:
the value is completely random, there are bound to be seeds out there that are good, but there currently isnt a way to know what a good one is in advance without a handmade database of brutal restraints, or trying them out yourself.
Wow just wow. What a game design. Thank you for warning me.
In the PoB I placed the values that you should look out for. If you hit 2-3 of those you're golden. Don't worry about it too much.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
guys, i have another question xD

do watcher's eye works with anomalous/divergent auras ?
for instance, if i have a watcher's eye with purity of elements mod will it works with my anomalous purity of elements ?

i checked on wiki poe and didnt find anything
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
guys, i have another question xD

do watcher's eye works with anomalous/divergent auras ?
for instance, if i have a watcher's eye with purity of elements mod will it works with my anomalous purity of elements ?

i checked on wiki poe and didnt find anything

Yes
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
thanks for the guide first off, i just have a question. would it help to run the master of fire cluster that would allocate more things for example burning bright or anything else? if so which ones you think would be best to go along with master of fire? thanks again. :))
so really no one can even try to answer my question? im new and there's no way id be acquiring enlighten.. so what do i run untill then for aura's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info