Holy shoot!!Lots of bots are farming orbs and mirrors!!!!!anyone stop them???

makes me curious how weak your position has to be to resort to ad hominem attacks and insults.

multiboxing does not equal botting. automation is botting.

terminology, jargon if you will, is for the win.

<3 GGG.

"
drakkos wrote:
makes me curious how weak your position has to be to resort to ad hominem attacks and insults.

multiboxing does not equal botting. automation is botting.

terminology, jargon if you will, is for the win.

and sniffing & cracking is not the same as hacking but people who get sniffed or cracked say they got hacked

etc

^_^ You will hate me and I am okay with that ^_^
@EnlightenD
lol

people just need to understand that it is multiboxing and botting at the same time

thats the issue.

the fact they multibox is just to maximize the loot found by the bots...

derp

its private paid bot that keeps running act1 and remake new characters when they outlevel the zone
They cant fix either one so why are you whining about it.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
except you cant bot 60+ areas for chaos orbs

you cant multibox bosses

you dont have a fucked up economy

you dont have unskilled players in your team

rmt sites dont sell a single hc exalt

shall i continue ?

yeah its the same seriously wake up and get a clue

You're so blinded by your elitism that I pity you. In response:

- Prove it.
- Prove it.
- The economy in HC is fucked up in its own way.
- You can very easily get unskilled players. Watch me join HC and join your team. I guarantee you I'll play like shit.
- They sell for $19 vs. $14 in SC. I would link, but that's illegal on these forums.

Go ahead, continue. I'll disprove all of your 'facts' in less than a minute as I just did.

The fact that you have to have characters in close proximity to gain the IIQ bonus is enough to show that multiboxing at high levels is very risky, and not worth the reward in hardcore.

The HC economy is fine. Source: I play HC. If you are gong to say it's fucked up in it's own way, the least you could do is justify why.

Not sure about the RMT stuff though.

It has nothing to do with elitism, and just stating "prove it", or "it's fucked up in it's own way" is not disproving anything.
ign - JoeyTrader
thats not multibox

dont lie to yourself

just check the update

bots pic is uploeded
i kinda just..you know..ignore them. I dont see how its affecting me in any way. And dont say its messing up the economy. Look how fucked up the us economy is and im living a perfectly great life.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
FFS GGG needs to copy all the other online gaming companies. Limit each IP address so they can only log on to one account at one time.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Captcha on char creation could help.
▄█▀█▀█
Just Block Asian IP's and we will be fine, no bots and way less gold sellers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info