[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Just did the last piece of content I was missing: the feared. I went white but I'm sure I could do it yellow! Build is too good.

Maven did dupe shaper and I didn't see that and took a kamehameha to my face. F

Rest of the fight was easy.
anyone can say what to improve on my build :/ i quite die allot on some bosses... just want to kill sirus 8,shaper,minotaur.. https://pastebin.com/PZ3rwsp3

currency is down the guter,its all in this build ^^ regular noob XD

just need opinion's what to improve so i can 'save' up currency
I'm really enjoying the build. I upgraded to strike +2 from none, not knowing how important that was. It really improves everything. On my previous concern on EO and Precision, I realized the way Precision works in this build, is there is an optimal level. What I did was I imported the latest gear in POB (after making any changes), and I would then try to increase/decrease the Precision level. At certain point, it will reach optimally, if you further increase it, your DPS will drop. So I had to constantly level up my Precision or lower it by scour vendor. Although it would be cheaper to buy a new gem. At this point, my Precision is socketed in my +3 gloves, so the lowest I can run it is at level 1 (level 4 effectively), lowering life reservation. I hope I'm doing this right, lol.

"
SamtingRong wrote:
I'm really enjoying the build. I upgraded to strike +2 from none, not knowing how important that was. It really improves everything. On my previous concern on EO and Precision, I realized the way Precision works in this build, is there is an optimal level. What I did was I imported the latest gear in POB (after making any changes), and I would then try to increase/decrease the Precision level. At certain point, it will reach optimally, if you further increase it, your DPS will drop. So I had to constantly level up my Precision or lower it by scour vendor. Although it would be cheaper to buy a new gem. At this point, my Precision is socketed in my +3 gloves, so the lowest I can run it is at level 1 (level 4 effectively), lowering life reservation. I hope I'm doing this right, lol.

This is the only correct method of determining the optimal lvl of Precision Aura. Well-done there. The gloves slot has massive-impact on how this build performs. Should always include +1/+2 strikes and +2AOE or alterantively +2 AOE/Aura Corrupt with optional Culling Strike or +1 Frenzy Charges. Be prepared to spend a LOT on your gloves whether you are craftng them or buying.
"
pluke89 wrote:
anyone can say what to improve on my build :/ i quite die allot on some bosses... just want to kill sirus 8,shaper,minotaur.. https://pastebin.com/PZ3rwsp3

Issues:
- your Diamond Flask reduces your DPS by 40 000 points - why are you using a flask that effectively HARMS your build? (please carefully read what Elemental Overload does and then check what Lightning Mastery does - "Non-crit hits are lucky")
- missing 2x Introspection clusters (HUGE Armour & DPS loss)
- vital auras not even at lvl 20 (Wrath on lvl 14 for example) while you need all of them at lvl 25+ (yes, this requires ALL of them corrupted at lvl 21)
- no Aul's amulet (at least purity one is essential with Influence/Charisma annoint)
- 2 of the 3 large clusters are really really bad and waste your precious skill points)
- bad labyrinth enchant on your helmet (this is where you could potentially get some reservation effects for Determination, Wrath, Haste or Grace, potentially Smite Aura Effect or Defiance Banner Effect)

First start with the points above and then you can fine-tune the rest. And stop shooting yourself in the leg with Diamond flask, please.
"
Forstik wrote:
"
pluke89 wrote:

Issues:
- your Diamond Flask reduces your DPS by 40 000 points - why are you using a flask that effectively HARMS your build? (please carefully read what Elemental Overload does and then check what Lightning Mastery does - "Non-crit hits are lucky")
- missing 2x Introspection clusters (HUGE Armour & DPS loss)
- vital auras not even at lvl 20 (Wrath on lvl 14 for example) while you need all of them at lvl 25+ (yes, this requires ALL of them corrupted at lvl 21)
- no Aul's amulet (at least purity one is essential with Influence/Charisma annoint)
- 2 of the 3 large clusters are really really bad and waste your precious skill points)
- bad labyrinth enchant on your helmet (this is where you could potentially get some reservation effects for Determination, Wrath, Haste or Grace, potentially Smite Aura Effect or Defiance Banner Effect)

First start with the points above and then you can fine-tune the rest. And stop shooting yourself in the leg with Diamond flask, please.

Thx for the information,now i got something to focus on.flask i just removed,didnt know i had crit flask tought i putted in a 20% armour in XD .
the rest is based on currency first,since aul's is expensive..only got 3ex atm so gotta chose wisely what to buy first since i also struggling with mana reservation & dex & intel if i gonna put an aul amulet on.
Hey guys.
Been loving this build so far and at the point of really min maxing it, considering the build only uses 2 of the 3 notables on the large clusters, what would the best 2 notables be to look for?
Running both unique rings.
"
Palori wrote:
Hey guys.
Been loving this build so far and at the point of really min maxing it, considering the build only uses 2 of the 3 notables on the large clusters, what would the best 2 notables be to look for?

Provided that you don't need mana leech and have at least one cluster with Feed the Fury, the two best notables for the remaining clusters would be Combat Rhythm and Martial Prowess in my opinion.
"
davydavidsson wrote:
"
Palori wrote:
Hey guys.

Provided that you don't need mana leech and have at least one cluster with Feed the Fury, the two best notables for the remaining clusters would be Combat Rhythm and Martial Prowess in my opinion.

Cool thanks, I don't need mana leech and currently have 2 feed the fury so I'll look to swap them out!
HI,
Switched to the build a few hours ago but I feel I am lacking some defenses because I am dying quite regularly. Could someone please review what I am doing wrong here?
pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LtvTkEWa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info