[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Sold
Last edited by KenjiDo_1102 on Mar 10, 2022, 12:35:36 AM
Any recommendation on how to upgrade survavility? i feel your are ultra tank on your videos, but on my side im not D:
I am saving currency to make some changes, meanwhile, I have obtained this sword, do you think it is good for the build? Have resolute technique

"
Thibod wrote:
I am saving currency to make some changes, meanwhile, I have obtained this sword, do you think it is good for the build? Have resolute technique

You won't be able to trigger elemental overload because of RT. So this sword is very bad for this build.
I have changed things about the equipment, I have also put awakened multistrike and elemental damage (they are horribly expensive).

I've changed my belt and necklace, I can't even wear mana yet. Any advice?

New items:

Hello everyone,
gotta say, great guide, great build. Probably the most fun I've had all league.
Got a few questions left though.

First and foremost: how do you deal with elemental ailments? This is mostly for simulacrum. I tried simu 3 times now and every time around wave 25 i just get completely recked by being chilled and more importantly scorched.

The chill i could maybe deal with by getting a thread of hope with CB immunity and then getting chill immunity on my life flask, but for scorch i really have no idea.

Second: Recovery.
While great on tankiness, this build has a bit of trouble recovering life outside of a life flask I feel. Currently i solved this by anointing Charisma instead of Influence, and also getting the life mastery for 100% increased reservation efficiency of Vitality. Those things together allow me to level up Vitality to level 16, which gives me 505 life regenerated per second.
Thoughts on this? Is the little bit of Aura effect from Influence still better?

If anyone has more suggestions for ways to make the char a little better, here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/Pa922Mgr

Currently working towards an aura effect Prototype so i can push my cold res to 90%, but the market is very slim on those.
"
Corioliss wrote:
Hello everyone,

First and foremost: how do you deal with elemental ailments? This is mostly for simulacrum. I tried simu 3 times now and every time around wave 25 i just get completely recked by being chilled and more importantly scorched.

The chill i could maybe deal with by getting a thread of hope with CB immunity and then getting chill immunity on my life flask, but for scorch i really have no idea.

While great on tankiness, this build has a bit of trouble recovering life outside of a life flask I feel. Currently i solved this by anointing Charisma instead of Influence, and also getting the life mastery for 100% increased reservation efficiency of Vitality. Those things together allow me to level up Vitality to level 16, which gives me 505 life regenerated per second.

If anyone has more suggestions for ways to make the char a little better, here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/Pa922Mgr

Currently working towards an aura effect Prototype so i can push my cold res to 90%, but the market is very slim on those.

u can check my PoB above for the lack of Leeching :D I can farm 30 simu easily
Last edited by KenjiDo_1102 on Nov 29, 2021, 5:24:32 PM
"
"
Corioliss wrote:
Hello everyone,

u can check my PoB above for the lack of Leeching :D I can farm 30 simu easily

The life gained on hit watcher's eye is definitely interesting, i will have to look into that. I think my flat armour while affected by Determination isn't doing a whole lot anyway. Feed the Fury is also a good idea, I will replace one of my large clusters with that. Mine are very basic anyway.

Rumi's: Interesting, but i'm not entirely sure how much that little bit of block is doing for you. Might try it out though

Other than that our characters are extremely similar, exept for the fact that i'm not using Death Rush.

Btw the "have you stopped taking DoT recently" in your config is false. You always take damage over time while you have Blood Rage active. So your regen is a little bit lower than shown here.

Edit: Didn't see the Blood and Sand. 15% more area damage sure seems appealing, but it actually does not have an aura tag, so it doesn't get scaled by aura effect. Might be worth trying though.
Last edited by Corioliss on Nov 30, 2021, 4:24:23 AM
"
Corioliss wrote:
Hello everyone,

Elemental ailments haven't been that problematic for me personally, but you can use flasks to deal with them, or craft boots with chill/ignite immunity (though this would require a substantial shift in your aura setup).

If you feel like you lack life regen, allocating more reservation for a higher level Vitality is certainly an efficient way to go about it, though you could already save yourself a bunch of mana reservation by not linking Empower in your helmet.

On another note: I don't think you'll hit 90% cold and fire res without Influence, even if you do get that Prototype.

That being said, I think you've geared quite well with due thought and sophistication, keep it up.

"
Thibod wrote:
I have changed things about the equipment, I have also put awakened multistrike and elemental damage (they are horribly expensive).

I've changed my belt and necklace, I can't even wear mana yet. Any advice?/quote]

I'm sorry, I could you clarify your question a bit?
"
davydavidsson wrote:

On another note: I don't think you'll hit 90% cold and fire res without Influence, even if you do get that Prototype.

I did hit the 90% Cold resist now with a little trick. Got the 10% Aura effect Doryani's (with lose 3% mana on kill, which doesn't matter), and a Conquerer's Potency instead of my rare jewel, which gives me another 3% Aura Effect. This just about pushes my Purity of Ice over the threshold needed to get me to 90%.

With those changes and after corrupting my gloves, my Smite now costs 0 mana, so i can reserve even more. I pushed Vitality all the way up to level 19, which gives me 630 life regen. Very potent, unless the map has less recovery rate.

I also included a cluster with Feed the Fury, but the little bit of leech is not super noticable among the regen so far. Still looking for a suitable watcher's eye with vitality life gained on hit, I really like that idea.

This is my up to date setup if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/KEUVzJtT

Pretty satisfied with how the build is right now. One more upgrade path that i could see is replacing my large clusters with some Combat Rythm + Martial Momentum, but those seem very rare/expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info