[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Started last league with it.

First - you are absolutely DON'T NEED triad's grip to start. I played the whole league without them just fine. It's 20% more dps at best.

All you realy need to start destroying white maps is just skull helm and ravenous horde node on tree. Start leveling added chaos damage asap.
Also you can't switch to AW before maps because you kinda need a lot of loot so mobs can drop weapons. Animating lingering blades from bladefall in campaign will be too slow. Just play absolution with the same tree until maps. Don't forget to level gems.

Then just save monies for the sword and you are golden.

Be warned that it is quite difficult to recover in tight arenas after dead. And it will be a lot more difficult with new uberuber bosses.

The build is squishy until blades start deleting everything on sight.
You will have to learn your place in the pack to survive.

I would probably start this build again but I did it last 2 leagues already so I will try skelies this time.
Last edited by Bot32 on May 10, 2022, 12:54:22 PM
How does this feel at bosses when all your minions die and you have to resummon? Doable or are you doomed?
"
voonvoon wrote:
How does this feel at bosses when all your minions die and you have to resummon? Doable or are you doomed?

It feels like shit. Also it means that blades underleveled. At high level they are extremely durable, have es pool, leech and regen. You can use different offerings for speed in maps and for block in simulacrums, blights or boss arenas.

Also look out for AG in expedition encounters. It is possible to combine ridiculous map mods (like two ele damage and monster speed) + remnant mods(100% crits, 90% block etc) so mobs output absurd damage and are too tanky to be swept instantly and cannot be leeched so your AG will die. I lost two fully beefed divergent AG this league because I was too careless in expedition encounters on maps.
Last edited by Bot32 on May 10, 2022, 3:50:12 PM
"
Also look out for AG in expedition encounters. It is possible to combine ridiculous map mods (like two ele damage and monster speed) + remnant mods(100% crits, 90% block etc) so mobs output absurd damage and are too tanky to be swept instantly and cannot be leeched so your AG will die. I lost two fully beefed divergent AG this league because I was too careless in expedition encounters on maps.

none of those mods will kill your AG

the only mod you need to look out for is 'cannot regen after being hit' as that disables the 40% life regen your AG has.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
"

none of those mods will kill your AG

the only mod you need to look out for is 'cannot regen after being hit' as that disables the 40% life regen your AG has.

No amount of regen will save your AG from 50+ invulnerable quad damage always crit exepedition mobs who focus him specificaly. Again, it only happen if you make the mobs durable enough so blades can't kill them fast.

I didn't even noticed when I lost the first one. Then I started paying attention and noticed that expedition mobs sometimes can remove big chunks from my AG despite it has about 100k hp only in tooltip.

With atlas passives and scarabs you can activate huge amount of remnants and make mobs just too owerpowered. Minions in poe have distinct ceiling and mobs powercreep for last couple leagues is no joke.
Last edited by Bot32 on May 11, 2022, 2:29:44 AM
"
lost_aura wrote:
People planning to level with generic absolution then convert in maps with key uniques or just ele AW leveling?

I tried leveling with AW and it is just annoying compared to absolution, absolution flies through the acts and you can spend the time you have gained in early heist or something.

If you insist on AW leveling then i would reccomend at least finishing act 3 + first lab on absolution (level AW in your offhand till then).
Could you kindly explain what makes Mask of the stitched demon so good for tankines for minions?
"
evist1n wrote:
Could you kindly explain what makes Mask of the stitched demon so good for tankines for minions?

It's for your AG, it will give a lot of regen to keep it alive
"
Rakaji wrote:
"
lost_aura wrote:
People planning to level with generic absolution then convert in maps with key uniques or just ele AW leveling?

ele AW for me. All you need to do is get Triad Grips with 4r sockets, and then use the Anger aura and Immolate support gem.

I understand that is possible but absolution is just so easy in campaign vs dealing with AW weapons throughout acts. Personally plan to absolution into AW after some currency builds up.
Anyone knows if the hydrosphere + divergent(?) melee splash works for extra single target?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info